for (Destinies) Fate: a Bitch? or a Matchmaker?

7/12/2017 c4 Guest
I wanted to like this story because I enjoyed Destinies. But, it isn't really related to Destinies, despite your intentions. I even went and read some more of your stories. And it's like you can only write the bad stuff in the stories...no hope, it only gets worse, worse case scenario only you make it worse. I'll be deleting all your fics, because I can't stand how horribly depressing it is.
Fanfiction is meant to be fun, not induce suicides.
9/14/2016 c4 5Perline
Hello
I hope you write more.
4/15/2016 c4 Trinity
Awesome Story Keep it up. I like that now Dean has Harry and Sam in his life to him keep off the Deep end.
1/4/2016 c4 2Dark Sea Kitten
More please!
8/28/2014 c4 5Tempt Me More
Please say this s being updated soon?! I want to read what happens next and its been soooo long *puppy eyes* please?...please?
7/16/2014 c4 24ChibiAyane
Gonna write more? I like your take on this story. It's heavier on the Harry/Dean relationship front.
7/6/2014 c4 14Beth9891
I love your harry/dean stories please continue!
5/23/2014 c4 sugarbabies
please don't stop! This is my favorite pairing. This story with the hint of unbridled passion makes me 'mmmmm'/ thank you
4/29/2014 c3 5Perline
Hi!
I'm so sad your not update this story.
I wait the next chapter.
I love it
Perline
3/23/2014 c4 2Kallizakat
I've read the original, and I enjoy it, but I also really like all the sexual tension you put in your stories. I hope you continue your writing of this story as well as all your other stories. (I've now read all you've written, and have you on author alert).
1/20/2014 c4 12Liria Nai
I fricking love it. X
1/12/2014 c4 KwC1994
Love the continuation of Destinies that you've done. Some great added chapters. I hope you update soon with another one :)
1/7/2014 c4 Seraphinus
Another lovely chapter even if Sam's hostility was annoying. Can't wait untill you update again!
1/7/2014 c3 Seraphinus
Damn, I sometimes really hate Sam. He was likable beginning of the series but he turned into a complete ungrateful jerk throughout it. Though he did have his good moments Sam's self-centeredness was too much. Anyway, dean better listen to his future self(not on saying "yes") but on snagging Harry already and keeping him close and safe his first priority. Long shot that he'll learn from this is slim though, dean is just too stubborn.
1/7/2014 c2 Seraphinus
Gosh, I wish dean would stop denying himself Harry! They're just so amazing together and Harry is simply cute in this chapter. Keep it up!
30 Page 1 2 Next »