FanFiction.Net
for What will happen now?

5/9/2014 c8 Violin.music
Plzzzzzzzzz update plzzzzzzzzz
12/10/2013 c8 Victoria-Nicole
So exited! Can't wait to see how this unfolds! Love it so far! 3 Great dialogs, transitions, etc! Fabulous lol ;-) can't wait for the next chappy! I'll be waiting! Good luck _
12/9/2013 c8 1BubblesDoujinshi
Bugging lisanna she just ruined my day!
12/6/2013 c8 31IceMageNinjaTalia
ooh nice move Natsu XD
12/6/2013 c8 1Ayra Heart
Great chap...!
Pleaseeeee update soon!
12/5/2013 c8 13Hiyana
Great! I'm a bit grinning I can't help! Gray made Natsu jealouse and I bet he's going to break up with Lisanna! And Levy and Gajeel are so cute together; they are made for each other just like Natsu and Lucy.
Love it, update soon
11/27/2013 c7 1Ayra Heart
Awesome story...i loved it.
And thank you so much for such a quick update! :-)
11/27/2013 c7 2Adorable Reader
And this is why I hate Lisanna in every fanfictiont that she appears, unless she is going out with someone else. I would love to have any type of jewelery as the fairy tail symbol, Levy's so lucky. Questions : Are Gray and Juvia going out? And was that a jealous Natsu during the reunion? Does Natsu still like/love Lucy? (I hate myself when I ask too many questions)
11/27/2013 c7 13Hiyana
I got it! Lisanna came back the same day as Lucy what means she wanted to be a model and flew away and now she is one!
Gosh did I mentioned that I first LOVE this, story, second LOVE this chapter and third LOVE your writing? No? Now you know it heheh :P
About Mira and Elfman ... are they still brother and sister?
Gosh update! UPDATE! I can't wait for the next it's so awesome and amazing! :3
11/26/2013 c6 Hiyana
Awww their wedding day! Gosh I wish I could see Levy in her beautiful wedding dress ;3
This chapter was so touching! Keep in that good work and update soon!
I can't wait for the next chapter! Kyaah (:
11/26/2013 c5 Hiyana
Poor Lucy!
Hehehe Gajeel's really nice! And it's his and Levy-chan's wedding!
Gosh I love it :D
11/26/2013 c4 Hiyana
Nooooo! Unfortunately Luce came back on the same day Lisanna came ... Wait .. were was she?
Uhhh at least she was smiling ... even if I think it was a fake smile D:
Stille love it!
11/26/2013 c3 Hiyana
Great chapter! Keep in writitng, I love it!
11/26/2013 c2 Hiyana
Love it :3
Natsu still misses her ! Kyaah and Gray is cute too *dreaming*
11/26/2013 c1 Hiyana
Kyaaah secret NaLu love!
Love it
Do something Natsu! Just kiss her and look into her eyes serious and tell her that you ONLY LOVE HER!
Great story :3