for Being Raised

7/27/2014 c8 xenocanaan
I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2014 c8 11nightkitty555
I'm glad you're still writing. If I can make a suggestion, you could add Ginny on the characters list, if you intend for her to be the love interest later (as I'm guessing from the cannon pairings note). That might get the interest of Harry/Ginny fans, and it's easier to write if you can see more people reading and liking your story.
7/2/2014 c8 11MayeGirl
Please update again soon
7/1/2014 c1 1Futurist
Why go AU and end up with canon pairings? Seems absolutely futile to me, then again, I hated every canon pairing. So sorry, can't even get past that to read chapter one.
1/31/2014 c7 gaul1
Good chater, bye
1/30/2014 c7 Priyanka Mishra
This story is really good.. But I wonder how much time Harry has with her... And yeah we are eagerly waiting for Ronald Bilius Weasley... Please update ASAP!
1/30/2014 c3 Priyanka Mishra
This is awesum.. And you are right adorable too!
1/29/2014 c7 5Extended Experience
Great story! I love it so far! Also I'LL BE YOUR BETA! *U*
1/29/2014 c7 11nightkitty555
I'm glad you're still continuing your story. It's sweet.
1/8/2014 c6 mals3khan
Waiting for the next chapters :)
12/18/2013 c6 Mrs Yaya
Interesting story. I look forward to more.
12/15/2013 c6 Jharry1960
I really like this. The spelling and such are a bit off sometimes but since I'm American I'm used to understanding things that are not perfectly scripted. Love the feeling of this story. By the way, it's Catholic and it's always capitalized. Anyway, if Linda is proficient with runes, she could set up protection around her flat that way. In other Harry Potter fanfictions it has been written that Hogwarts is strongly protected by a configuration of runes at the boundaries of the school property. Just a thought. A more practical thought would be for Linda to make a blood adoption of Harry. That would be something Dumbledore could use for setting up wards. Also, I'm sure that Dumbledore would see to it that Gringotts use Harry's trust account to set up a better home for Harry and Linda which could be protected at a larger radius. I'm sure he would arrange a stipend to be allocated for Harry's upbringing. You're doing fine. Good luck from here on. I'll be following.
12/15/2013 c6 nightkitty555
I continue to love this story. Two things: It's spelled "Catholic," and students do not always get their letters on their birthdays, so I assume that their muggleborn visits (which I'd hope they would do) don't come on birthdays either. This is a really common miss-remembering. Harry finally got his letter on his birthday, but that was days, maybe a week after the first ones were sent.
12/15/2013 c6 gaul1
Good chapter, wonders who's Linda's parents, good story so far, keep up the good work, byes
12/15/2013 c1 Beside Moonlight