for No Man Left Behind

1/15/2014 c3 YoreReader
It's the end already? I wasn't quite ready for it to end yet.

I'm glad Auggie's okay. Annie straight up lying to the doctor was funny. I'm happy that they're going to get a vacation together. And from the looks of it, a shopping spree on the CIA's dime. ;)

Thank you, I enjoyed that. Good job!
1/15/2014 c2 YoreReader
Oh thank goodness they found him! I've got cookies for them. ;)

Okay, Calder. You're off my shit list. That diplomatic effort to get Auggie released was a good start. Getting the Tech Ops working 'round the clock to find Auggie using Hummingbird gives you some points, too. But you get a demerit for not letting Annie know right away that Auggie was missing. I'll think about taking it away for letting Annie stay and work with Barber, though.

Is Auggie going to be okay? I hope the serum doesn't have any lasting effect.
1/15/2014 c1 YoreReader
Oh no! Auggie got taken by the MSS? Dangnabbit!

WTH Calder? A CIA operative is missing. He'd better get his ducks in a row and go and find him! He'll be answering to lots of people if something bad happens to Auggie.

I guess the Tech Ops department as a whole has now been read in as to Annie's status. Smooth Annie. But you're worried about Auggie so it's understandable.

Auggie, you've got to hold on! Annie's coming, maybe with the cavalry. But if not, I'm sure she'll leave no stone unturned to find you.
12/4/2013 c3 4Gwynne G
Beautifully blended into the series. Great, fast, funny dialogue. Really enjoyed it. Thanks so much.
11/28/2013 c3 An Walkerson
I can't believe it's already over! :/ I loved so much this story. Thanks for writing.
11/28/2013 c3 9GraysonSteele
There are definitely worse places to be to heal up from the last year. I like that the extraction team addressed him as Mingus to ID themselves as good guys. You did a terrific job with your extended version of the season finale. Who knows maybe something like this is how they will kick off Season 5?
11/28/2013 c3 4Lilies of Paper
Wow. Thank you so much. This was lovely! Awesome as always!
11/27/2013 c3 37Marie King
This was a fantastic ending to a wonderfully well written story!
Please keep writing Covert Affairs stories you are so awesome at them :)
11/25/2013 c1 Guest
Anticipation is high. I know that I'm gonna enjoy this one. : )
SS
11/25/2013 c1 Aerionna
Oh, dear, I seriously hope the new season would not start with Auggie in captive of the MSS. Even if it is very plausible and did occur to me, too. Great writing as usual, I'm looking forward to see where you're taking this.
Aerionna,
11/27/2013 c3 AllTheWayMay
The End! What! No! Okay, okay, if you want to end it there, it's a good place to end, but I was really enjoying that! Well done.
11/27/2013 c3 65willynilly23
Very nice, I liked it a lot!
11/27/2013 c3 6YellyBelly
I LOVED THIS! Great ending! I'm sad it's over but so glad you shared this!
11/27/2013 c2 9GraysonSteele
At least you don't have Auggie being tortured just drugged. Although, considering that his questioning began roughly the same time as Annie's escape from China and that when they were done they drugged him some more and abandoned him, I don't think the MSS expected anyone to find him alive.
11/27/2013 c2 An Walkerson
Wow. I love it! Please, we need to know what happens next soon. Your story is so good.
29 Page 1 2 Next »