for The Dark and Wild

1/16/2017 c4 Guest
Like it because it's futuristic and the plot.
11/15/2014 c4 Guest
This was just...stunning. Your creativity and writing are unique and compelling. Thank you.
8/27/2014 c4 LenaLeon
I really hope you keep writing this! Is really awesome! the plop it remind me (a little bit) of the game dark souls, but just a litte bit! I hope Zuko appear soon!
Sorry if my english is not the best!
5/17/2014 c4 meadowbrook
Whoa!I like this storyline it is very different from the typical Zutaras. The gradual progression of the story has me hooked can't wait to see what you have in store. I also like how you took the characters into an AU without changing their personalities, that was well done i have to say. I hope you don't abandon this story it is unique and I'm surprised it hasn't had a lot of reviews despite it being AU. Anyway, great work!
5/6/2014 c4 sticks-and-mints
I'm hoping you'll be continuing this story because I've gotten hooked. I want to know what happens next! I really like your style of writing, very descriptive and informative at the same time. :D
1/19/2014 c4 Zutara22
Aaaaahhh the cliff hanger! This sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see how it will turn out. :)
Best wishes in life and with writing!
-Zutara22!
1/5/2014 c4 8JoPoGirlsKickAss
Such a great spin-off-well not really, but I like it none the less.
12/13/2013 c4 raidersfan777
Good old Iroh he always entertains me and I find it interesting that Kya's ghost led katara to Zuko I guess she's also a Zutara fan haha update soon. :)
12/13/2013 c4 2BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero
Now here's a story with potential, I shall read your other stories while awaiting the next chapter

ProtoZero
12/13/2013 c4 storyoftheunknownfangirl
woot! Enter Zuko stage right!
12/12/2013 c4 3iRockYourSocks
Ah, and our beloved General Iroh makes an appearance. Of course he'd be drinking/suggesting tea and reading love stories.

Seriously, the premise for this story is incredible. It flows so well, the characters still themselves even in this post-apocalyptic nightmare.

This chapter flowed so well, and I felt Katara's confusion and disembodiment (if that's the right word?) when she was wandering through the swamp.

Wonderful as always!
12/12/2013 c4 teacupdestiny
awesome! keep on rolling!
12/12/2013 c4 22HopelessOwls
I love this story so much, it's so good. Such an interesting idea and it's written so well. I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/12/2013 c4 acbennet
Yeah iroh! Sounds like him!
12/12/2013 c4 WarriorServent
Oh come on! A cliff hanger that will be resolved in about two weeks? That is just not fair! You give us this amazing chapter and expect us to wait? You are evil.
29 Page 1 2 Next »