for After The Days of Revolution

12/11/2018 c1 KwerkyCat51
Okay. So this doesn’t apply to a particular chapter, but the historian in me is making me point out that Martha died in 1782 and this is definitely after 1782.
6/12/2017 c1 Guest
Wheat isn't red. Jefferson doesn't have wheat colored hair.

Other than that, cue AbiJohnTom or AbiAdamsJeffs or JeffsAdamsAbi
8/16/2016 c2 Apollo
AH YOYO YO YO YO

This is amazing. Your writing style is great, you keep polite 1776-era language going consistently throughout both chapters. Thomas is written to near perfection, and he can be pretty hard to nail sometimes. Adams totally makes me laugh sometimes, he's such an angry smol. I totally look forward to future chapters! keep writing this! It's SO amazing !
7/31/2016 c2 3TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
Omg this is amazing! I love 1776 and I especially love Adams/Jefferson. That height difference yum~ I hope you continue this someday!
12/29/2015 c2 Guest
Wonderful! I see that you haven't updated for quite some time, but I do hope that you'll consider it, as the fandom is so small
10/10/2015 c2 SebastianMelmoth
After Chapter 1: You're such a great writer!
Chapter 2: . . . . now I know why fanfic is my guilty pleasure ;)
Please continue!
10/10/2014 c2 1Sakutara Pheonix
Awesome! Please continue!
10/8/2014 c2 Tsuki
Please continue these. It would make me so happy if there was more. You do a wonderful job of capturing Jefferson and Adams personality.
7/22/2014 c2 T. Jeffs
Please continue this. My addiction to founding fathers continues to reach new levels and I need a new fill. This was like an hours worth. I'll need more.
4/15/2014 c2 Guest