for Learning To Live

6/30 c1 Guest
Still waiting for the next chapter in the DLC
Are you ok?
2/3 c1 1zerkil
before I read this may ask if this is his going to sleep with more then one pony (harem) because I not much of a fan of those I prefer a one on one romance
1/27 c47 Guest
Harry Potter reference?
1/27 c2 Guest
I like how Applejack talks in an actual Southern accent as you write down her talking parts
so realistic lol XD
1/20 c3 Hater
What the hay am i even reading. This is so strange and unrealistic, i'd even say BIZZARE! Get it? Jojo reference. At the same time they are pretty much aware of 'stuff' so i can ignore this i-don't-even-know-what.
12/9/2021 c101 4theworldman
You are back!
Cant wait to read the new DLC!
12/9/2021 c100 1Ashley Volturi-whitlock
amazing chapter, love every bit of it and this story has been a favorite of mine that I find myself reading many times over, so hearing that you have a sequel in mind has gotten me very excited to look forward to.
6/26/2021 c45 Guest
I wish this chapter was a little longer so we can see more Elaina and Brayden talk.
5/31/2021 c14 Reggie
That MC Hammer reference in the title lol
5/27/2021 c1 Anon
I guess you must have rewrote some of the chapters. Good job nevertheless.
4/11/2021 c100 Guest
Awesome. Looking forward to reading it when I get the chance.
4/11/2021 c99 Guest
Once more I applause. You did a great job on this story. It took you six years to complete the story but it was a masterpiece that will certainly be written in the fandom's history.

Again friend. I thank you for a wonderful story.
4/11/2021 c98 Guest
A sad but great ending to such a fantastic story. Many applause to you my friend. I really enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you for a wonderful story.
4/11/2021 c97 Guest
So sad! I can't believe that Brayden sacrificed himself to stop Grogar!
4/11/2021 c96 Guest
Here we go. The final battle.
2,026 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »