for Thanksgivukkah - Gobble Tov

12/1/2013 c5 6bouc0101
Love this light and cheerful story. I laughed at Eyal as a stripper (a stripper with class it goes without saying!) Thank for this story and looking forward to your other fanfiction!
12/1/2013 c5 Guest
Love it. Thanks for sharing.
12/1/2013 c5 MerryMayHam
Eyal as a stripper, love it. Thanks for the cheerful story for the start of the holiday season. Can't wait for the next posting.
11/30/2013 c4 me
Hope you update soon thx
I like annie and eyal toghether
11/30/2013 c4 13kay.hayden
I have been reading each day with great pleasure and love your idea of a daily log type journal of Eyal and Annie. Waiting for an update and maybe finding out what was embarrassing.
11/30/2013 c4 9USNeshama
Oh no! Eyal is going on a dangerous mission that he doesn't think he'll come back from and leaving Annie behind. Please send her after him! Thanks for the chapter, please update soon!
11/30/2013 c4 Denny
Another great day of reading about Annie and Eyal. Appreciatie you posting this story and see how they are together without the weight of a mission hanging over them.
11/29/2013 c3 9HelloPatsy
Absolutely a lovely take on Eyal and Annie. Thoroughly enjoying all of it but for one sentence in the last chapter, that little hint trouble is coming. Please don't spoil this delightful frolic and the holiday season with something bad. Looking forward to Saturday's addition.
11/29/2013 c3 6bouc0101
Really like you exposing Eyal family back ground. Nice writing, lots of time I got a picture of Eyal's face!
11/29/2013 c3 9USNeshama
Waiting for the dam to break. Another good chapter please update soon!
11/29/2013 c3 MerryMayHam
Can picture clearly the exchange between Annie and Eyal while in the police precinct. Definitely these two can't have a trouble free romantic get away. Loving this holiday treat.
11/28/2013 c2 artzannie25
Awww! Happy thanksgiving! I love this little ficlit so far. Had to finish reading lamorak as well before I did. I hadn't read the last few chapters till today.
11/28/2013 c2 6bouc0101
Oups... love your story but not that last phrase... something brewing!
11/28/2013 c2 9USNeshama
Wow... the last line is a killer! Please update soon!
11/28/2013 c2 Guest
Sweet. Starting my day off in the right mood and thanks.
18 Page 1 2 Next »