for Here Comes The Dealers

Awesome!
1/16/2017 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
3/15/2016 c1 16magicanimegurl
Their reunion hit straight to my heart! Wow... Write on!
10/12/2015 c1 26TheCauldron
*sniffles*
3/22/2015 c1 Guest
This is so good! Please continue!
11/4/2014 c1 Idgaftown
These are so GOOD im addicted!
1/20/2014 c1 12Liria Nai
Love it. X
12/2/2013 c1 The Cat's Meow92
Woot!. Nice follow up. I like how you are dealing with Dean and Harry so far. I can definitely see Harry jetting all over to get to Dean. He is impulsive like that. One caution. Even if Dean has a second sense about Harry which causes Dean not to second guess Harry, Bobby and Sam would be quite different if you are sticking to cannon. I am kind of surprised that they did not immediately separate the two or shoot/splash them with Holy Water, amusing a spell of possession for Dean's strange behavior.
Love your story!
Please continue. You are a fabulous writer!
-the house cat
11/30/2013 c1 8FrostedMidnight
Hugs are good, I like when we end with hugs :)
11/29/2013 c1 11LightLessStar
Wonderful! You gained a follower!
11/28/2013 c1 Smile Black
t'was still nice :)
11/28/2013 c1 18Tango Dancer
There was more! Haha, this piece was just so bittersweet, I almost cried! Wow, that reunion was just sooo touching! I'm off to read the third part now!
11/28/2013 c1 BKwriter
My heart started racing the closer they got to each other. It's like they knew in their minds that there was someone out there for them to find despite how disoriented they must have been coming out of the ground. I'm so glad they found each other fast and I can't wait to see how the freeing of Lucifer story will commence with Harry present.

I'm also glad Harry is going to let his past be the past, though I would like to know how he learnt about demons to make a deal.

As for a relationship between Dean and Harry; I would happily see them together as Harry already seems to be a symbol of hope for Dean while Dean is something of a future for Harry. I don't even care that Harry appears so much younger to Dean because technically they were born a year apart, lol. Weird thought. But if they end up just brothers (omg how even is Sam going to react to Harry's presence and his alparent closeness to Dean?), I'm cool with that. I like protective!Dean like nothing else.

By the way, does Dean even know about Harry's magic? He has to know the healing touch came from somewhere, right? Or at leadt suspect something from how Harry reacted to demon deal magic..
11/27/2013 c1 5RogueNya
Nicely done, look forward to seeing more as this could get quite interesting.
20 Page 1 2 Next »