for Dragon Tail Z

1/26/2020 c3 Darac
A human wizard can take saiyans punch...
1/26/2020 c2 Darac
Tnx for telling us u are gona nail them to the floor with power now I can drop this goodbye
5/10/2019 c8 1Sauwk
I beginning read this story out of curiosity and for now is not that goodFor now it's just plainly borring and the ship seem forced. I'm still gonna read it too, but I just hope the quality improve later
1/16/2019 c9 Kanzaki Hikari
Is it not normal to study at the age of 5?
11/29/2018 c17 7SSJ Red graffiti
was constantly smiling while reading this story
10/2/2018 c1 lordxposeidon69
You really need to proof read this story, the number of grammatical errors is insane. Also space out your dialogue some and try to be more descriptive of what is happening in the story, it’s very jarring to have things happen with little to no description, it’s easy to get lost.
9/29/2018 c1 Ax-zzzz
Hi revolve X. This fanfic is really beautiful
I'm Italian and I want ask you if I can translate this story and post it on Italians web site because I really love your fic and I want that Italians read it too.
Obviously I'll write that this is yours and that you are the jeanus here️.
Sorry for the grammar mistakes and thank you ️
5/2/2018 c1 NightmareKnight1
I don't know why people never seem to know this... but space out your dialogue. You start a new line every time the speaker changes.
3/12/2018 c27 d
when is the next chapter
Ssj x 15 multi instead of x 50
Sayians are naturally stronger than humans in DBZ lore..fairytail’s lore sayians are in the same class as dragon slayers. There is no ki...sayians have a higher magic supply than humans most humans. Zenkai’s still give them boosts. Sayians are as rare as dragon slayers.
Base gohan nastu
Ssj Gohan Ezra
Ssj 2 gohan Jura
Overall this is a weaker gohan...any ideas?
12/1/2017 c3 Guest
I think that you need to adjust the dbz characters to scale. Dbz characters in general are wayyy to powerful in fairy tail’s story. I propose tone them down a lot or tune up fairy tail’s characters
9/7/2017 c27 anbu31uchiha
7/8/2017 c7 3Kotanaru Shannon
Actually even though trunks has the ascended ssj form, he is weaker than gohan. Thanks to gohans great potential, his fully mastered ssj form would wipe the floor with trunks, as well as vegeta. That is of be wasn't always trying to be a damned pacifist the whole time.
7/1/2017 c1 Guest