for What a Turkey!

2/9/2018 c2 jag389
Well done.
7/30/2017 c1 Guest
Cath is an adult but calls her father daddy like a 2 ysar old and rancto her "daddy" when steve tried to back out
3/10/2017 c2 6hjohn302
Yep, and I love this story too!

I have found a bunch of stories of Steve meeting Cath's family (in particular her father) with not a lot of success at the first attempt... as in, because of his family background and being on his own so long, he doesn't always make the greatest impression!

Thank you for this story of how he met the family, his nervousness and attempt to get out of Thanksgiving, but the eventual knowing exactly what to get people, just from being with them for a few days.

I loved the inserts from Danny wanting to know what happened and his different questions and reactions. That was really great!

Blessings,
hjohn302
5/11/2016 c2 Guest
Loved it
4/17/2015 c2 Skimball4
I loved it!
6/17/2014 c2 Guest
what happened christmas of '06? do tell!
5/8/2014 c2 Five-0 Fan
Okay, so I read this when it was first published...never reviewed (sorry!). LOVE it same now as did then. I know this story is older...but I really hope you give us that Christmas of '06 sometime! :)
4/4/2014 c2 4Smooth Doggie
Brilliant - so sad that I didn't spot this one at Christmas so I could be all festive-y when I read it. Still it's only April and I've got Christmas 2014 to look forward to! Thanks for a great story
4/4/2014 c1 Smooth Doggie
Hilarious - I really hope things like this happen in real life - because it's incredible when you've got a story like this to tell, especially to your own grandchildren! I love that they were all in on different aspects of the trip - even Joe White - who is a character I like but loathe, especially as when he turns up Steve becomes edgy as there's always so many secrets that accompany him. Anyway, I'm off to read chapter 2... thanks for entertaining me today
2/12/2014 c1 moonxstone
This was such a cute story. I do hope you do a sequel and write about christmas of '06
1/22/2014 c2 373sammy1026
On. my. goodness. I LOVE this. I'm a sucker for "meet the parents" fics and this one was AWESOME.

Loved the creaking floorboard, the football game and the trip to buy the tree.

My favorite part was when Capt. Rollins claimed Catherine got her competitive nature from her mother. Heh. Well done.
1/19/2014 c2 Lhaven
What a great and fun story! I hope you write a sequel.
1/2/2014 c2 9fiveOFan
I love this story story cokie, it great little story I am looking forward for more from you.
12/21/2013 c2 Guest
Very good 2nd chapter, Cokie.

The tree falling scene was really good, and I liked the moose gifts for Mrs. Rollins.

Gotta say that I'm with Danny; my daughter may be twice Grace's age, but her boyfriend will never get a note like that! Not ever!
12/23/2013 c2 4cytpotter
:) Gosh I have goose bumps! I love a sweet story! Loved it! And here is wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for all the wonderful stories you have written! I loved them all even if I haven't left a review to some!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »