for A New Normal

12/10/2013 c4 4fbobs
That's quite a back story on Auggie. Nice burst of originality that dovetails nicely with canon. Well done.
12/10/2013 c4 Smootsmokey
Great
12/10/2013 c4 AllTheWayMay
I don't mind! I had a bit of writers block myself, and that's why I delved a bit into Auggie's family. That, and i wanted to give auggie a younger brother, but then I realized it would be a bit odd to have 6 boys! So, i played around with it.
Great job in this latest chapter. Can't wait for more.
12/9/2013 c4 37Marie King
This was another awesome installment I loved you're take on Auggie's family

Please keep this going I would love to read more you write Annie & Auggie so well :)
12/4/2013 c3 Smootsmokey
Continue
12/2/2013 c3 4fbobs
You are doing a nice job of dealing with the issues she has to face. Looking forward to more but I'll probably wait a while to read it. Have some writing of my own to do.
12/1/2013 c3 Andrea
I love this. I have missed you writing. This is the adult communication that I can so imagine happening after the last episode.
12/1/2013 c3 Guest
Gah another cliffhanger?!
12/1/2013 c3 Jade Angel
I never thought about all her clothes & belongings. When she was "killed" obviously had no use for all those things anymore. And how do you tell your sister that you put her through
such anguish and grief over your death, and now "Hey, I'm alive". Great story.
12/1/2013 c3 37Marie King
Once again you left me utterly intrigued
You have such a great talent for writing Annie & Auggie

Please update again soon I am so excited to read more :)
12/1/2013 c2 Marie King
Ugh cliffhangers suck! LOL!
But in all seriousness I loved this installment you really have a awesome knack for writing Annie & Auggie's personalities

I am onto the 3rd chapter :)
12/1/2013 c3 Cat130
enjoying the story
12/1/2013 c3 farmgirl1964
Short but good.
12/1/2013 c3 36Epona3
Loving it! Can't wait for more.
12/1/2013 c2 3Moons88
Hi honey,
I know that I've been way too absent lately. But I guess that life has just gotten in the way. How are you?

As per usual, I LOVE your fan fiction. It's incredible and what you've managed to convey with your two chapters, well it's just the way I'd picture the series heading. I love it and I hope you'll write an update soon.

- Moons