FanFiction.Net
for To Raise a Pond

11/27/2021 c3 6TheJediCat
Loved this one
11/26/2021 c2 TheJediCat
I absolutely love this idea
11/26/2021 c1 TheJediCat
Oh this is so cute I can imagine this happening
12/3/2014 c4 12Relena Duo
D'awwww XD

Update?
11/17/2014 c4 10crazy-about-books
Awesome chapter, poor Doctor. Growing up is never fun is it... While reading this chapter, I was hit with the thought that the Doctor is basically raising his mother-in-law. Of course you may not have it end like that, but still the idea is... weird.
11/15/2014 c4 Guest
The doctor is effectively her father, I love the story its fantastic! I just wonder how you are going to encourperate the cannon (later) portio. of her life. (it would be completely different, no imaginary friend, no Rory, no Mels, no sexual tension with the doctor. Hes her adoptive father, please dont make her become attracted to him. I have no real critism its a fun and enjoyable read I refuse to analyse it further!
11/15/2014 c4 14Empathic Truthsayer
This was really cute.
12/18/2013 c3 Guest
Ah, that awesome moment when you're reading an awesome Doctor Who fic and there's an ad for Doctor Who apparel at the bottom of the page.
This story is great! Update soon, please!
12/15/2013 c4 53Artdirector123
Just want to let you know, I'm really glad you wrote this story. I have been so stressed for finals but this helped e to calm down. Thank you!
12/15/2013 c3 Artdirector123
Awwwww! This chapter was so sad but so awesome!
12/15/2013 c2 Artdirector123
BWAHAHAHA! Omg, this is so good! I wonder what the end product of Amy's hair salon game was?
12/15/2013 c1 Artdirector123
Awe! So cute! X3 I love love LOVE the idea of little amelia traveling with the doctor, and this is so awesome! I wish the doctor was my teacher!
12/1/2013 c4 1intrepidity-and-dandelions
Katelyn this is such a lovely idea for a story! I really, really like it, and you're such a great writer. Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to read more of this!

Abbey xx
11/30/2013 c4 5FlamyAngelwings
good title, it wasn't so much people thinking you stole it that worried me as much as confusion. Once my sister and I talked for two hours over a story we'd 'both read' until something she said didn't make sence and we realized that while both were of the same basic plot and title we were talking about two different fics. that was annoying.
11/29/2013 c1 FlamyAngelwings
Very good, but you might consider changing the title, it's already being used by a different story of the same plot by the author twofer, and that may cause confusion. Twofer wrote a oneshot called 'five minutes' which may or may not be the one that inspired this, but then wroth a story continuing it that is currently on chapter 108. If you want to look, the story id is 6936185
20 Page 1 2 Next »