FanFiction.Net
for Mary Sue

4/30/2015 c1 Guest
I think I hate Sues even more now... I clenched my teeth more then in my lifetime reading this fic...
1/9/2015 c1 1OneOfMillions
So, this was obviously intended to be a parody, given the description and the Author's Notes. Yet, somewhere in the middle you turned it into the real thing.

I don't know how, but you did it.

This fails as a parody, seeing as it perpetuates the same garbage it sought to make fun of.
2/20/2014 c1 The Tetract
If you hate mary sues so much why did you write this? Tbh I hate it too tho :p
12/4/2013 c1 Gallant Halliviere
Ah, I fear I may have bled from the soul a little bit. Masterfully done! Not only is she the perfect example of every Mary Sue in existence (not every OC, though, some of them are pretty decent), but she also has the perfect Mary Sue name! I honestly don't think people even try when they name their little plotline killers.

I hope there will be a sequel! Might I suggest giving her a lovely outfit that has absolutely no place in the Naruto Universe? Everybody loves Converse shoes!
11/30/2013 c1 GangsterGandalf
Lol pinned it pretty good. The aloof can do whatever I want attitude, and the fact she is above even the dictator of the village is a nice touch. Oh and the fact she can grow infinitely powerful.
11/29/2013 c1 7Ceekawaii
The sole reason I avoid OC stories, specially if they have special powers or abilities-

I just.

Overly powerful amazingly fake OC Mary Sues and Gary stu's

Stop

((Nice job! The story made me cringe but it was funny! General retrospective of any Mary Sue!))
11/28/2013 c1 heartbreakclown
I think I just vomited.

sequel plz
11/28/2013 c1 6Von Kreuz
I have to admit that is funny. Funny is when you could build it up to a real story not a one shot. I know, it is not easy to write stuff like that. Or is it? I am not sure.

But i can imagine how such a story would end... it would turn into a Dragon Ball Z or GT thing where all people are overpowered and pull strange stuff out of their asses.

Ahh... back to the story.

I have to say, in a way you did good with her background. Isn't it normal that an MS get a horrible past or childhood? Then that they are hated as well and what not. But this one shot was funny as hell
11/28/2013 c1 Gagster
Almost as bad as an average Sakura story; Good work!