for Thankful

11/30/2013 c1 5b11rthdaycake
Very sweet! Just the right fluff for feast days, though I doubt, that their relation will be fixed that easily in the "real" CA universe...

With every fic about thanksgiving I learn more of it. Interesting tradition... I wonder, if turkey and watching a football game is condition to have the dinner afterwards...

What I liked most was Annie sleeping several days in Auggie's bed, where she finally could feel safe after being on a jump and alert for several months.

Have a nice thanksgiving,

Far
11/29/2013 c1 YoreReader
Lovely story. Just right for the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
11/29/2013 c1 6YellyBelly
Awwww this was wonderful! I am so thankful you shared this! I loved everything, from the simple way Auggie handed over his debit card, to her saying she didn't have a place to stay, and him telling her immediately she does. This was great! :)
11/28/2013 c1 37Marie King
Another awesome fan fic from you!
This was very appropriate as well you as usual wrote all of the characters exceptionally well

Please keep writing Covert Affairs stories you have a real talent for it :)
11/28/2013 c1 5MuttsandMoggies
Aaaww, such a sweet story. It was touching that Auggie was ready to sleep on the couch. So glad you included the whole CA family (at least all the good guys), especially nice to see Holman and Barber getting some love.
11/28/2013 c1 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Great beautiful chapter!
11/28/2013 c1 Lutopiana
I haven't finished season 3 yet but I know they were not as sweet as in your story in season 4. So I'll hold your story as a beautiful fantasy when watching season 4!

Love this one! Please keep it on.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service