for Budding Roses

4/29 c4 lara.niric
I really like Ib stories in general but seeing a HP crossover with it is great. I just wish there were more chapters.
11/26/2018 c4 6Rajani-the-Freak
I loved this story. Do you think you can continue sometime? I would like to read more.
10/17/2018 c4 3Chasta-Dex Twitches
MY HARRYKINS! NO! GARRY PLEASE HELP MY HARRY!
10/21/2017 c4 James Birdsong
Good four chapters
8/14/2017 c4 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Does Ib's rose have 3 or 5 petals?

Also how many petals does Harry's rose have (when not damaged)?

Also, please, please let the ending be one where Harry, Ib, & Garry escape the fake gallery.
8/6/2015 c4 12MagicWriterK
NOOOOOPE NOT DEAD NOT DEAD HE IS NOY DEAD NEVER NEVER NEVER THERE ARE STILL MORE BOOKS WAKE UP HARRY
Oh, and Happ Birthday! :D
8/6/2015 c3 MagicWriterK
Garry's just so loving and protective in this, and then Harry's just like "oh BTW I'ma wizard guys lawl" and then fate hates Harry again.
8/6/2015 c2 MagicWriterK
You're right, I rather like the idea of Harry's rose being white. If not for the meaning behind, then for the contrast against his dark hair and bright emerald eyes.
And what happened to his friendship with Ron and Hermione?
Heh. Ib, Garry, Harry, Mary. Rhymes~!
4/23/2015 c4 9GhostHex
I'm liking this so far! :)
3/1/2015 c4 Zandre
Thank you so much for updating. I was pleasantly surprised :)
3/1/2015 c4 10ultima-owner
That was a crazy plan
3/1/2015 c4 1Cowpog-GreenBean
I was so excited when I saw this was updated! I like that Harry hasn't suddenly become a useless child, which was a slight worry for me but I like the way you're writing him so far. Even if he is a self-sacrificing idiot who thrives in danger.
I also like Garry's thoughts earlier on why he's acting the way that he does, it makes a lot of sense to me. And seeing Mary's point of view was nice, though fairly insulting and VERY creepy.
I loved this chapter and am really looking forward to the next one. Hope nothing too bad happens to Harry...
8/27/2014 c3 10Deltahalo241
This is good so far, I look forward to more.
8/26/2014 c3 24princessofthedeadsheep
This is a very interesting story I would absolutely love to read more of!
8/10/2014 c3 Zandre
This is awesome :D I wish there would be more of these kinda fics where Harry ends up in the fabricated world and meets Garry and I b.
Good job with the chapter. Please update soon I would love to read some more :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »