for Defenders of the Earth 1938

11/21/2016 c44 18Empty Promise
Nice. Loved the bit with Patton in the last chapter. One day, i hope to see a Sequel, maybe fighting those dastardly Nazis.
8/18/2016 c21 Empty Promise
I like the little homage to Star Wars, hiding under the floor of the Defender.
Nice.
7/12/2014 c1 jaconda
I want to say something about Fire. The Doctor hasn't lost everyone-Doctor Who has never said that. Over the years he's sometimes said he is a real Doctor-it's not just a title. The Daleks call him the Oncoming Storm. A force of destruction and justice?
7/6/2014 c42 Lily
Finally I was able to catch up! Wonderfully done as always! I love the Defenders and even the characters that I didn't know before are very interesting and became familiar to me.
6/1/2014 c36 22Marzena
I have a new job so I still haven't caught up with reading although of course I do get a notification whenever a new chapter is posted. I managed to read some more today and I can only congratulate you on such a fine story. Can't wait to have some more time on my hands to read more.
6/1/2014 c36 Lily
I couldn't access the internet for a while and now I had huge catching up to do with the story! :) BUUUUUT... I still absolutely love it, it's so exciting and it's got everything everyone could ever want from a Defenders of the Earth story! The characters are great and there is a lot of action! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
5/20/2014 c32 46Seahawksfan1
Cool story idea; I don't know if you've ever heard the old time radio series version of The Saint, but in that series Simon Templar was played by Vincent Price.

I know it sounds kind of weird, but that's part of the reason why whenever I read Simon Templar's lines in this story I hear Vincent Price's voice; I mean I know there were other actors who played him on radio and in the movies and I think TV(I didn't see the 1997 Saint movie, but I have heard of it and quite frankly I just can't picture Val Kilmer as Simon/The Saint), but to me Vincent Price is probably the best at the role.

Of course, it does help that Vincent Price was a voice on Scooby Doo, so that might be part of the reason why I think he's so good as Simon Templar.
4/13/2014 c26 Lily
Amazing! Epic! I love such long stories!
4/8/2014 c25 Lily
Oh no, poor Diana! :( A very exciting chapter!
4/7/2014 c24 Lily
Another great chapter! I love Diana and Dale being included and it not being only male heroes!
3/24/2014 c23 Lily
And Flash to the rescue! Again, since writing! I love how Diana and Dale are included in the story and are not just the token females having a few lines but actually taking part in the action.
3/23/2014 c22 Lily
The Phantom going back for Diana and being worried was described nicely!
3/17/2014 c21 Lily
Cool, another chapter! You're writing so fast and everything you write is so good, I wish I had your talent!
3/13/2014 c20 22Marzena
Finally managed to catch up with this fantastic story. Awesome story, still going strong. Love your descriptions and the way those heroes work together. Keep it going!
26 Page 1 2 Next »