for On my way

1/20/2016 c12 JustTiva
One of the best stories EVER!
10/13/2015 c12 Debbie
Love how Vance had Ziva's back. Enjoy the scene between Ellie and Ziva. Poor McGee he is always getting picked on by everyone. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/13/2015 c12 Sue Dooley
Excellent!
10/15/2015 c12 16emeralddragonjewel
Can't wait for more
10/13/2015 c12 1Celestrial Moon
Keep this coming! WE missed this story!
10/1/2015 c11 edinarowe
I really loved this story! You should think about getting a beta... Need to polish your grammar a bit. But your story line was really good! Thank you! Keep writing:)
9/29/2015 c11 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Fantastic! Please keep writing. Love this story. The way it should have been. I have not watched since episode 6 in season 11. Could not watch the boring show it became. Tiva always.
9/29/2015 c11 Debbie
Welcome back. I love this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. The talk with Vance should be interesting.
9/29/2015 c11 16emeralddragonjewel
love it
9/29/2015 c11 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
Better late than never... Can't wait for the next chapter
6/2/2014 c10 Guest
It makes me sad knowing how much of Ziva's life has been dictated to her by her father, Mossad, and then NCIS. She finally takes much needed time for herself to think about her life and everyone gives her grief. Why should she feel guilty for taking some time out for herself? She should not have to apologize for thinking of herself for the first time in her life.
6/2/2014 c10 Guest
please, continue this story.
6/2/2014 c10 Sue Dooley
Fantastic! I love this story so please continue it.
6/2/2014 c10 1Celestrial Moon
WooHoo! Tony sounds ready to commit. Nice switch between povs. Bring it on. TIVA FOREVER.
5/30/2014 c8 Guest
You should continue writing there is a lot of potential with this story! Great story line!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »