for To Suffer in Silence

1/13/2015 c4 Anna Granger
Can you update please?
I really want to read the next chapter.
6/13/2014 c4 45QueenYoda
Of course Bail and Padme knew something. I always ind it amusing and slightly irritating when people seem to assume that Obi-wan's only friend is Anakin or Anakin doesn't have anyone other than Obi-wan to talk too. I mean, I love their friendship more than any other pair, but honestly, Bail and Padme are just too awesome to leave out of the picture. Leave it to Obi-wan to hate politicians and yet have more politician friends than Palpatine himself. Even reading tat man's name makes me jump out of my seat, point at the computer and holler "traitor!" for about five minutes before settling down again. Brilliant chapter, and I have to second Anakin's question...
What now?
6/13/2014 c1 QueenYoda
Beautiful. First chapter and it was beautiful. I have been wondering about how exactly Obi-wan got Anakin's ship. Some part of me hoped he had blatantly stolen it without Anakin knowing, leaving a note on the fridge with a short very unapologetic apology about having borrowed it. All the same, your story has much more of that brotherly camaraderie that I absolutely adore in these two, especially since the Clone Wars was a time of strain in their relationship for which they are both to blame. Tiny moments like these explain why they are such a great team and you put it into perspective wonderfully.
6/5/2014 c4 2Hilda Kenobi
Your story extended the length of the episode . I like it because we never know what happens on coruscant when obi-wan is on mandalore . please update
6/1/2014 c3 ErinKenobi2893
If only Anakin were to use his head and figure it out! Grr... *bangs head against wall*
Sorry, it's been a long week.
6/2/2014 c4 41the-writer1988
Very interesting. Padme and Bail have done a lot of research. It seems you have extended the length of the episode in this story since I do not think it last 7 weeks, more was placed over a couple of days but I like where you are going with this. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!
6/1/2014 c4 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
Slowly all the pieces are being revealed.

Sadly everything is going to be a mess very soon.
6/1/2014 c3 Mo Angel
Any story with a not evil, angsty Anakin is a good story and this one adds a 'very' in front of the good.. keep em coming!
6/1/2014 c3 Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
The first hint that Palpatine is away seeing to the mess on Mandalore. I was curious if it was going to be touched on.

Depending on the timing I assume that what happened on Mandalorw will soon be made known. :/
6/1/2014 c3 Think up a name
Wow, I really like this story and while the interaction between Satine and Obi-Wan was sooooo heartbreaking, I always wondered if the council knew(of course they knew, they're the COUNCIL!) but why they did not at least checked up with him...
6/1/2014 c2 41the-writer1988
This is very good. Interesting way to go through the episode from Anakin's side. Looking forward to more!
5/27/2014 c2 regenwolke
thank you for the new chapter! It is a beautfull Story. I love it.
5/28/2014 c2 2Hilda Kenobi
That was a very good job
Please please please update.
I can't wait to read the next chapter
5/27/2014 c2 2marthakun95
Please make your next update as soon as possible! :)
5/27/2014 c2 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
I have a feeling that Anakin is about to be in a lot of trouble and he is going to be very worried about Obi-Wan.
19 Page 1 2 Next »