for A war is won by soldiers

2/12/2021 c1 OiWatchitEarthGirl
I wanna smack Agent Hill.

I don't like her very much
3/15/2020 c1 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
not bad not bad
short but sweet and to the point
my only question is what happens a year later when he returns from the dead
judging from what you've implied that 1 year would be after avengers but before any of the others, that would be somewhat strange for actual recruitment but almost require a followup.
it's not every day someone comes back from the dead. They need to talk to him about tahiti...I hear it's a magical place
(he might fit in better with the netflix avengers aka agents of shield...oh fits would hate him though)
9/11/2016 c1 akbarironoak
Which will only make his return post Changes all the more interesting...
12/12/2014 c1 37kyugan
God Hill pisses me off.
4/20/2014 c1 20thepkrmgc
you should try that proper crossover, marvel can never get magic right and harry would be a great fit for the avengers
4/13/2014 c1 1sabresedge
I want so much more. It has so much potential.
3/5/2014 c1 Guest
You should write that proper crossover, I'd love to read it.
2/22/2014 c1 6EagleJarl
Aww man. Total copout. :(
I was loving the idea - Dresden snarking off to all of the Avengers, Fury catching constant flack from his superiors...it could have been great. Sad now.
2/1/2014 c1 mndstjohn
Looks good!
1/30/2014 c1 8polyptera
Interesting idea. I really like the two universes crossing over.
1/20/2014 c1 1extracutegurl9
I have to agree that supporting characters are more fun! Maybe you could do a tie in with Agents of Sheild? Agent Sitwell could be fun :)
12/14/2013 c1 10becuzitswrong
Oooooh, this sounds completely great. I can't wait to read more!
12/2/2013 c1 l3ct0r
i look forward to the idea of the x-over so if you got a decent idea please uploaded the others stories of the section look abandoned

and see Hill face with the back from the deaths will be funny if not the reaction of Thor given the relation with her father

thanks by the upload and keep typing
12/1/2013 c1 Jason123456
cool story idea
i wonder what fury would have though of all the politically changes that happened with the red court dead. also what he would have though of what pushed dresden to attack such a powerful enemy head on
11/30/2013 c1 1Geminia