FanFiction.Net
for A Second Chance

5/21/2017 c1 1CherepMikhailov
this is original and interesting
3/5/2014 c6 Abby24Booknerd
I really love how you are writing from Caleb's pov and I love how he is going back in time to try and fix things. I think the way you portray Caleb as so remorseful is perfect. I think Caleb should reveal to tris that he is from the future before stage two because of the fears that he is sure to face and the fact that he will most likely take much longer to escape the simulations and his memory and fears will reveal parts of the future Tobias will figure out that something is different about him. She should be careful what he reveals to her though. He should encourage her to talk to Tobias about it just so he knows to protect Caleb. Caleb knows Tobias will do anything for her.
2/17/2014 c6 brynn2301
I love your story. My favorite character was Caleb and i love this story because he has a chance to redeem himself.
2/9/2014 c6 5Starr Ravensmith
Again I love your story as for sub plots * 3 book spoiler duh* Tobias says the reason he noticed tris was because she was the first jumper since cal was the first jumper what happens to four and tris? I think that could be a good sub plot! Oh and as always plz update
2/9/2014 c6 73Mentathial
nice and update
2/5/2014 c6 4TheEvilAshleyness
It's 11 o'clock at night so forgive me if I don't expound all that much but I enjoyed this chapter.
2/3/2014 c6 6Windchimed
This is very good. It's well written and is definitely holding my interest. Keep up the good work!
2/3/2014 c1 Windchimed
An interesting beginning...
1/13/2014 c5 6Fourtris4lyfe
PLEASWE UPDATE
1/2/2014 c5 Guest
When are you going to post the next chapter? Btw Happy New Years.
12/24/2013 c5 5Starr Ravensmith
I like this chapter. i like the talk between "Cal" ( sorry i will never get used to that) and Tris and i also really like all of "Cal's" reactions to things i.e Eric overseeing training, hamburgers ect. keep updating i cant wait to see what happend next :) !
12/21/2013 c5 4TheEvilAshleyness
:) I like it.
12/21/2013 c5 username9876
This is an amazing idea for a fanfiction
12/15/2013 c1 Guest
This story is amazing! When are you going to update?
12/16/2013 c4 5Starr Ravensmith
ok I really really like this story i mostly like your style of writing please update
26 Page 1 2 Next »