for Batman Beyond--X

11/9/2020 c38 dg12547
There are very few words that I can use to describe this. Terri is great and awesome 'watching' her grow into being Batman is well paced. Bruce Wayne is cheeky, witty, and stubborn. I love every moment. Dick Grayson is by far my favorite. And for being someone that is very strict he makes for a wonderful dad in my opinion. I can't wait for you next part of this masterpiece. It is wonderfully written to the point I just binged read this and didn't sleep at all. _ Thank you for sharing this with us.
6/29/2020 c38 53lonewolf 83
Nice hoping for more soon to come.
6/28/2020 c38 7raw666
Excellent work and glad you have stopped writing this fantastic story.
6/27/2020 c38 11LivininCorsets
Dana is gonna put something together isn’t she
6/27/2020 c38 111ZabuzasGirl
OMG! Thank you for getting this up so quickly! I love what you did here!
Next up is Zander and Cobra!
6/20/2020 c37 BATMANLOVER2.0
IS THE PERSON AT THE END WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS?!
6/19/2020 c37 Guest
Im so glad to see this updated. I love it. I love you.
6/19/2020 c37 11LivininCorsets
Well that did not go to plan at least they could tell the truth saying they were stood up and Dana’s stalker took advantage
6/19/2020 c37 111ZabuzasGirl
Glad to see you back. I was getting worried, this is really great. You’ve mixed so many together at one time. Ooooh! Is cobra gonna save Terri?!
Hope things are ok and going better for you now.
9/10/2019 c36 7raw666
Glad to see an update after a long hiatus of sorts. Keep up the excellent work.
9/9/2019 c36 BATMANLOVER2.0
STUPENDOUS!
FYI, THE EPISODES CAN BE FOUND ON ITUNES.
9/8/2019 c36 111ZabuzasGirl
OMG! I love this!
Zander! It's Zander following her around!
Please please please please please update really soon! Now that we've gotten to the segments with Zander you can't stop!
8/6/2019 c35 RCPMione
nice update - please keep writing!
5/9/2019 c35 11LivininCorsets
I’m gonna have to wonder if it’s Dana or Max who will eventually become batgirl or if max would just take up the spot as Oracle
4/26/2019 c35 BatmanLover2.0