for Paper Heart

9/20 c23 John Cagliari
I just started looking for Lie to Me fanfics yesterday cause I was devastated that the show ended where it did. To make this short, I’m glad the first story I found was this one and I’m more excited than might make sense because you’re still writing it. It’s beautiful and terrible...thank you for writing it. :)
9/20 c23 Flower70
Thanks for the update! Great chapter!
9/19 c23 Skytexx
You updated ! And as usual it's so good. I was so happy to see a new chapter. Your writing is so good. So on character. I feel every word you write.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking foward to read more.
9/13 c23 guest
You wrote an update - so awsome! Like the "voice" of your stories immensely and I do have a weakness for this one especially, so THANK YOU! Please don't give up writing this, I love it.
9/8 c23 1Disenchanted3467
Didn't think you'd update but fearful you did. <3
9/6 c23 Guest
So glad to read stuff from you again, you write the characters so perfect, love the story, please continue!
9/6 c23 13SassyCop
I was so thrilled to get the notification for a new chapter of this story! I'm happy you are sharing what Gillian is reading in Cal's notebook. And I am so excited you are still working on this story. It's one of my favorites!
5/30/2019 c22 nxbbbbd
Needed a late night read, something halfway between drama and tender... revisited this for the umpteenth time and it just doesn't lose its appeal, ever. It tears you apart and puts you back together again... how do you do that? Should you ever decide to write something more, I'll be the first one sitting at your feet, listening. Thank you.
2/1/2019 c22 1Kate2w
I loved this story. It's so different from every other Lie to me fanfiction I've read. It touched me so deeply my chest ached while reading. I don't know when you stopped writing, how long it's been but if you find yourself in a place you want to continue I would be more than happy to continue reading. Great job.
5/22/2018 c22 Skytexx
Hello, I really love this story. You haven't update for a long time, I really hope there is gonna be new chapters.
2/27/2018 c22 guest42
This one almost ripped my heart out (repeatedly, since I reread it)! Love love love this - boy can you write them! Please don't ever stop :)
5/1/2017 c22 Guest
Loved it! I wish there was an epilogue or something to know they lived happily ever after ...
4/4/2017 c22 6Butimachrldr2
Your story is so well done and brings forth the trauma of ptsd in a way that doesn't hold back. Thank you for writing this
1/12/2017 c22 WhiskeyGal
I really hope you decide to keep updating this story. I really love the way you have started rebuilding the characters! This is a great story! You are a great writer!
1/5/2017 c22 52Tangledupandsideways
I LOVE this story! I honestly didn't think I would, so I passed over it time and time again, but I realised lately that I don't always know what I'll like before I try it and I needed something to grasp my attention for a few hours. And just wow! I love the emotions in this piece and how beautiful their relationship comes across, even in fragments. With a love like that, what happened must have been even more devastating. I love that Cal comes back, but not everything's fixed, that they still have to work through a ton of issues before they can become something and admit their love. This story is amazing. I kind of hate myself for not giving it a chance earlier.
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »