for Paper Heart

3/26/2021 c23 Jullz
This must be the first review I've ever written in this site (being as I am late reading every story heh), but I just wanted to say that I REALLY loved this story. I devoured it and I just hope that you'll update and finish it since it's great. I'm a big fan of angst and I've definitely found it.
XOXO
11/2/2020 c23 JustMyPillow
So glad that you’re still working on this story. I’m looking forward to reading your gentle touch on these two characters and their complex relationship. Thank you for sharing and continuing this story.
9/20/2020 c23 John Cagliari
I just started looking for Lie to Me fanfics yesterday cause I was devastated that the show ended where it did. To make this short, I’m glad the first story I found was this one and I’m more excited than might make sense because you’re still writing it. It’s beautiful and terrible...thank you for writing it. :)
9/20/2020 c23 Flower70
Thanks for the update! Great chapter!
9/19/2020 c23 Skytexx
You updated ! And as usual it's so good. I was so happy to see a new chapter. Your writing is so good. So on character. I feel every word you write.

Thanks for the update. I'm looking foward to read more.
9/13/2020 c23 guest
You wrote an update - so awsome! Like the "voice" of your stories immensely and I do have a weakness for this one especially, so THANK YOU! Please don't give up writing this, I love it.
9/8/2020 c23 1Disenchanted3467
Didn't think you'd update but fearful you did. <3
9/6/2020 c23 Guest
So glad to read stuff from you again, you write the characters so perfect, love the story, please continue!
9/6/2020 c23 13SassyCop
I was so thrilled to get the notification for a new chapter of this story! I'm happy you are sharing what Gillian is reading in Cal's notebook. And I am so excited you are still working on this story. It's one of my favorites!
5/30/2019 c22 nxbbbbd
Needed a late night read, something halfway between drama and tender... revisited this for the umpteenth time and it just doesn't lose its appeal, ever. It tears you apart and puts you back together again... how do you do that? Should you ever decide to write something more, I'll be the first one sitting at your feet, listening. Thank you.
2/1/2019 c22 2Kate2w
I loved this story. It's so different from every other Lie to me fanfiction I've read. It touched me so deeply my chest ached while reading. I don't know when you stopped writing, how long it's been but if you find yourself in a place you want to continue I would be more than happy to continue reading. Great job.
5/22/2018 c22 Skytexx
Hello, I really love this story. You haven't update for a long time, I really hope there is gonna be new chapters.
2/27/2018 c22 guest42
This one almost ripped my heart out (repeatedly, since I reread it)! Love love love this - boy can you write them! Please don't ever stop :)
5/1/2017 c22 Guest
Loved it! I wish there was an epilogue or something to know they lived happily ever after ...
4/4/2017 c22 7Butimachrldr2
Your story is so well done and brings forth the trauma of ptsd in a way that doesn't hold back. Thank you for writing this
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »