for Evermore

12/17/2005 c11 melchiah rules
really excellent.dumah was always arrogant,zephon was always...evil?but no-one made turel+rahab intelligent before.Melchiah is done excellently also.i like the time jumping also.you have a very good technique
10/19/2004 c11 AllNightDreamer
Once again, Taransay, you've done it. You've delved deep into the mind of a lesser known LoK character and given him a worthy story. It is amazing how detailed and distinct you made each lieutenant's personality, given the lack of material in the game. I think this one was well written, with just the right amount of poetic detail. It was elaborate yet not bogged down like some parts of 'Azimuth' were. I really can't wait to read more. Once again I plead, do something on Moebius! I'm curious to see how you would make it turn out.
11/15/2003 c10 Emerada
This is a wonderful tale you are weaving here. Everything flows from one point to the next, making for just one captivating moment. The only downside of this entire thing that I can think of is that I haven't seen it updated in some time, and I am dieing to know how it is going to go!
6/19/2003 c10 Chalcedony Blue
Wow. This is awesome! Really! Beautifully written, I love Rahab.
5/17/2003 c10 AmuseMe
what? no reviews for the tenth chapter? *growls* some people really don't know a good story when they see one.

Aside from the fact that sometimes I get lost whenever you're speaking past and present, your beautifully woven sentences and language make up for it. Well done, your portrayal of Rahab here is excellent.
1/25/2003 c9 2Nateo
Wow...quite interesting. Your skill with words simply amazes me...it sort of makes my own LOK fic pale in comparison...heh. Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more...even though I should be writing. Oh well.
11/18/2002 c8 5Silveriss
Ah. Thank you for clearing that up. You have a great story here. I love the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. I hope you write more soon. ^^
11/13/2002 c8 7Mysterious Kat
Oh no, is he really going to eat her? Keep writing I want to know what happens.
11/10/2002 c7 5Silveriss
You know, your description is amazing. I think you've got quite an amazing story here. I don't know if it's intentional but in some chapters back you switch perspectives to something that happens in the future. Is this intentional? After all, Rahab can't be having Rahab going over battle maps when Rahab is hunting down the last two Razielim. Is this meant to be "stream of consciousness" written after Rahab accomplished all of these actions?
11/10/2002 c7 14Syvia
Please keep the chapters coming! ^_^
11/10/2002 c1 Syvia
I apologize Taransay- I waited too long to read this. :-D

*low whistle* I like your style.
11/10/2002 c7 7Mysterious Kat
Poor Melchiah and Rahab. Keep going I want to read what happens.
11/7/2002 c6 5Silveriss
Okay...it's mad early in the morning...or mad late at night if you follow my clock, so I will keep this short.

Awesome! Write more! ^^
11/6/2002 c6 7Mysterious Kat
Ooooooooo, I wonder who it is, keep going I'm dying to know ^_^
11/5/2002 c6 38Kittie Darkhart
I cannot say enough positive things about this fic, I love it so. Anyhoo, I suppose all I can say is please contnue! Already, the suspense is gnawing at my mind!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »