FanFiction.Net
for Wail of the Banshee

8h c1 Person For Sale
I really wish this was on AO3 so I can download it
10/20 c15 1Diametrik
Why do crossovers based on a single person/power crossing over from one universe to another always insist on dragging along more elements from the first universe than just the single one? The summary plainly states that this is an alt-power fic where Taylor gets a Banshee warframe. It very clearly does not state that this is a fusion of the two universes. This is a completely different story than what was promised. If it was mentioned in the summary that this was a fusion crossover, I might've decided to read this and enjoy it, but I just spent 15 chapters reading and getting immersed in a crossover-power fic, and now I feel like the rug got pulled out from under me. It's not a pleasant reading experience.
1/14 c87 FluffyNevyn
oh good lord. I just found this. Where it ends...my god I almost wish I hadn't. Well written sir, but given its been 7 years since the last update...curses upon you!
12/26/2021 c87 16The Dark Warden
UPDATE PLEASE!
9/22/2021 c87 Ashran31
Love it, tho its a dick move to leave it like this when there are more chapters out in the Sufficient Velocity thread
5/13/2021 c22 God
fucking godly
4/26/2021 c30 anonymous co
good fic now song suggestion for you to listen to
an istrumental of smoke on the water
why? you the author asks because why not
bu bu buuu bu bu bu buuuu bu bu buuuu bu buuuuuuuuu bu bu buuuu bu bu bubuuuu bu bu buuu bubuuuu bu bu buuuu bu bu bu buuuu bu bu buuu bubuuuuuu
i play minecraft every day
i play minecraft go *repeat*
2/14/2021 c12 havoc396
im sorry did you just have Kid Win try to relate to taylor by saying he is bad at math and that makes him feel bad? here quick let me relate to the girl who has gone through at least a year of near constant psychological torture, and now is forced to join an organization that allowed the girl to be tortured to keep their hero happy, not saying its true but its what would be thought at a time like that) but wait let the tinker relate to her by way of BEING BAD AT MATH
12/27/2020 c53 ocomolinaehain
I really like the way you write salad v, it’s cool
12/26/2020 c39 ocomolinaehain
...well shit, red is a Valkyr like thing
12/1/2020 c87 1YeTianshi
Holy crap, just binged this fic in two days, and it was amazing. Shame it hasn't updated in years, but it was an awesome read anyway. Thanks :D
12/1/2020 c79 YeTianshi
I feel like things have gotten to the point where the PRT is completely willing to walk all over Taylor. I mean, back at the start Taylor would not stay in the Wards if SS didn't get punished, she got sent into a quarantine zone. But now? "Let's hire Taylor's former torturer, what's she gonna do anyway? Tattle?"
11/30/2020 c40 YeTianshi
I'm assuming that if Red is a Tenno, then she's Valkyr. Red, Claws, berserk rage. Fits Valkyr to a T.
11/30/2020 c42 YeTianshi
Hannah... Is this coincidence? I THINK NOT!
11/30/2020 c21 YeTianshi
The burden of being a genius Taylor. Most kids your age would have NEVER looked into something that deeply xD
803 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »