for Trust What You Know

8/5/2014 c7 4DDBB19
awwwww :( I love this fic the way it is! Couldn't you just have Ward defect to SHIELD? I mean, undercover and all that jazz? This is the closest I've seen to scientific mumbo jumbo from Fitzsimmons, EVER! And it's brilliant the way it is.
5/19/2014 c8 DDBB19
Come on! I wanna see where this one goes lol.
4/16/2014 c8 always.theheartbeat
Oh dear. Well... I miss this and I'm happily awaiting your renewed one - it sounds so exciting and that's just based on you saying it'll be "reasonably quite different". Like, color me curious.

If I lie and say I hate you for taking this down... no actually, no can do. Can't lie. I don't hate you, I actually adore your stories, and therefore I shall eagerly attempt to stay patient until you're ready to post. In the meantime I shall reread your awesome things because I'm fragile and broken and it's all cuz of Ward and I just need to see cutesy perfect Skyeward.

Good luck with everything!
4/16/2014 c8 1Salkri Kachemench
Don't worry, I will be happy to wait for the re-done fic. I like you am doing my GCSE's - what a weird coincidence. I understand the pressure (like ffs government NO) and actually gave up writing my fics in favour of just reviewing other peoples a the start of this year, so I admire you for finding the time to still write unlike me. I'm interested in this drabbles thing too - 20th is my bday (and Hitler's bday, and National marijuana day, and Easter Sunday) so it will be a nice gift :) TTFN
4/15/2014 c8 1weasleylover10
I shall look forward to the drabbles :)
3/21/2014 c7 4NCISlover3
Completely understand :) I've had to do the exact same thing, so I understand, and I hope you get the marks you're hoping for!
3/20/2014 c6 1AlmostSweaterWeather
Should I assume this is going to end like Amy's Choice? Where both realities are false? Because at the beginning that's literally what my guess was for the end result.
2/27/2014 c6 1BlackCherry-SugarPlum
Love the story. And What's the Point? Cannot wait for the next chapter! And you are probably around my age. I just started IGCSE 1 this year. I'm in an international school in Asia so we started in January. But we should be around the same age! Anyways, keep up the amazing writing and update soon! I was so addicted to WtP? that I read it last night from 12am-2.30am. Couldn't keep my eyes off it
1/23/2014 c6 AinsleyWright
I like this. Very god. I cant wait forthe next chapter. Poor Skye. I like the way you write. Its very intersting.
1/22/2014 c6 4TheShadowWhoHidesInTheDark
I love both what's the point and this story. I think they're great
1/20/2014 c6 1Salkri Kachemench
Dude I love your explanation of the game! As I was reading I was all: "HOLY SHIT - it's like Inception gave birth the the Dream Lord from Dr Who!" Then I read your AN at the end and I was so happy - two of my fave things! :) Please update whenever you can but also take a break - as an English girl currently doing her exams too, I know how you feel :P
1/20/2014 c6 1swagmuffin
Oh my gosh! I loved the doctor who reference! As I was reading it I was thinking "wow, there's a doctor who episode like this." And sure enough, FitzSimmons pointed it out!
1/20/2014 c6 1weasleylover10
17 hours?! Damn! That sounds horrible!
1/20/2014 c6 25Malfunctioning Android
Can you leave out the ponchos when you bring in Doctor Who? May be "cool" but they look ridiculous.
1/20/2014 c6 12SlytherinAvengerPrincess
Wait I'm confuzzled?! How do they know that they switch realities and how is it that if they destroy the device in reality it will keep them in the dream world and if they get killed in reality how do they stay alive in the dream world? Sorry I get confuzzled really easily!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »