for Motivation

3/19/2019 c6 Minze2008
that was a really cute story! i enjoyed it very much. demyx was so cute. snd xigbar is such a good boyfriend
1/5/2014 c6 1ValentineSin13
One of the cutest stories I've read on Fanfiction.

I love Axel and Roxas's big brother, little brother relationship, (its more like the game than well you know how those insane fangirls are ;) And Demyx and Xigbar are adorable together.
Demyx is a cutiepie! His goodness made even Larxene cry, Larxene cried! Amazing...
But not as amazing as Axel and Saix agreeing to mending their broken friendship, made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
And speaking of warm and fuzzy, Roxas and Namine are too cute 3

I loved it. I felt very much the Christmas spirit in this story.
1/5/2014 c5 ValentineSin13
Larxene being a bitch, no surprise. Poor Demyx, he is a good boy...
1/5/2014 c3 ValentineSin13
Demyx's letter was so sweet it could give someone diabetes :( *pout* He's so cute and modest! How could you not love him. Almost brought a tear to my eye.
1/2/2014 c6 Guest
This story deserves a thousand positive reviews. Its perfect; well done :D
Happy new year!
1/2/2014 c5 Guest
Noooo demyx noooo
Your charecterisation of mean old laraxene (or however you spell her name) is perfect by the way. :D
And big brother Axel wanting to defend Roxas' Christmas. :D so cute yet very true to his charecter.
1/2/2014 c4 Guest
Why does this have so few reviews?
Ive said it before and ill say it again: This story is adorable. :D

Wee demyx. "We do too have hearts!"

I wonder If demyx would fight by playing jingle bells on his sitar on his christmas missions. :p
12/15/2013 c3 Guest
Okay this is really really really adorable.
I love it. :D Its my new favourite Christmas story. oh and I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and i hope Santa Claus brings you something nice too! :)
12/15/2013 c2 Guest
This is perfection. :D
oh little Roxas getting excited about Santa!
(Just like Sora did in KH2!)
12/15/2013 c1 Guest
This is too cute for words! :D