for inuyasha and the curse

10/28/2014 c21 8NikkiS71
What the hell happened? Blue liquid, blue light? Well, I guess we can be glad it's not poison, whatever it was. But, she'd better have a damn good reason for doing this. Either way, I'm sure InuYasha will have to keep Sesshomaru from killing his mother.

Nice job.

B reading U!
10/26/2014 c21 Dark-ekin
noooo! what hapen!
7/19/2014 c19 3inulovegirl713
OMG I feel so bad my laptop crashed and I'm still waiting for it to get fixed DX I'm on my iPhone right now but I can't post from it :'( such a bad writer I'm sooooo sorry! I have a lay out for story and everything and can't write anything!
5/11/2014 c20 inulovegirl713
Hi it's me inugirl713 the writer of this inuyasha fanfic I just wanted to let my oh so wonderful reviewers know that I have finally made a lay for the rest of this story there will be about 12 more chapters (two of those short filler chapters to lead up to the finale chapter) I am hoping to make 30 chapters so please keep reviewing it inspires me to write more.

Also I would like to say that I will not update till school is out in 4 weeks and 3 days (for me at least) but I will be working to get my laptop fixed since I am doing this from my phone.

So thank you to all those who review and people who watch this story it means a lot to me.

You guys are the best! XD
5/6/2014 c2 3R. A. Nightshade
I see someone got inspired by my genderbent fanfiction. xD But I posted the next chapter for it. This was good by the way.
5/1/2014 c20 Nychell21
Awwww,thats nice & please up date up!.
5/1/2014 c19 Nychell21
YEAH,MATES 4ever!,
5/1/2014 c18 Nychell21
YEAH!*.* ,
5/1/2014 c14 Nychell21
First,WoW second, Go Yasha&Sesshy oh,& that lady of the north totally got Yasha story mess-up!
third, Yeah smexynesss!*.* .
5/1/2014 c13 Nychell21
Oh, so sexy moment in battle between Yasha&Sessy!*.* .
5/1/2014 c12 Nychell21
Awwww,Sesshy!*.*
5/1/2014 c10 Nychell21
XD!.
5/1/2014 c9 Nychell21
It so issss(talking about the authors comment)!.
5/1/2014 c8 Nychell21
Yeah!.
5/1/2014 c7 Nychell21
ilove how u always surprise me!.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »