for Turnabout Holidays

3/10 c1 Guest
"No alibi, no justice, no dreams, no hope." Sounds familiar, doesnt it?
6/22/2015 c4 georgiafan8
9/27/2014 c4 4Celestail Spirit
dawwww this was adorable! i love this pairing! .
3/30/2014 c4 Nihoku
Yay! This review isn't so much a review as to say...I LOVE YOUR STORY HERE! D Thank you. It's awesome.
3/30/2014 c2 Nihoku
It's okay about the rushed ending! I love love love this! As a big JustiCykes shipper, I could be content with just that, but your Confrontation with Blackquill segment and Apollo's thought route about Athena and the dress...! *Hugs you*
12/26/2013 c4 Animesrock145
Don't have much to say about chapters 3 and 4, to be honest. They're both good, haha. Will later chapters be about New Years? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more!
12/16/2013 c2 NikolasJackson
Well this story is actually pretty amazing (and funny, as well). I loved the brief interaction between Franziska and Blackquill was HILARIOUS, and I loved the scene with Phoenix at the graveyard.

Keep up the good work 11/10 etc.
12/14/2013 c2 Animesrock145
I really liked this chapter, especially how you included the argument with Blackquill. I also noticed Franziska in there, haha.
One thing I thought was strange was about Diego. If I remember correctly, he was in a long coma or something for a long time due to the poison from Dahlia. After that he did what he did in T&T and got in jail. I don't recall him dying though they probably did in Case 3-1.
I'll admit that the ending was a bit rushed, but you had your reasons, so I understand. I liked the appearances of Maya and Pearl too. Did Maya finish her training, because in D.D., she was on the top of a mountain.
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter! :)
12/2/2013 c1 Mitzu
I love the UMVC3 reference!
This chapter was a good start to me.
12/1/2013 c1 Jimmy
Hahaha you just had to fit the ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 reference in there didn't you?
12/2/2013 c1 1Card-Golem
Nice job, Everyone is in character, and just in time fore the holidays.

Are you shipping Apollo and Athena?
12/1/2013 c1 Animesrock145
Hahaha, Ultimate Marvel v.s. Capcom 3 reference, and you used, "Take That!" instead of "Take This!" XD
Anyway, I also liked how everyone seemed to be in character, although I thought Apollo's freakout moment was a bit OC.
Anyway, I'm interested in what will happen next. I hope to read more! :)