FanFiction.Net
for Brotherly Love

7/24/2022 c1 Guest
Leo is slickļø
1/29/2021 c1 20Pheonix09
AWWWW this was cute, excellent and highly amusing, wonderful job and I loved it but please update soon!

Could you please continue this or post Brotherly Bonds; I would like to read more brotherly fluff from you!
8/28/2017 c1 Catha
This is so perfectly Leo I cant belive it! :D
1/27/2017 c1 2Karlina101
Damn I'm impressed
9/6/2016 c1 105Mississippis
LOL! Wonderfully done! Love Leo being all strategic like that! All the guys were very in character too - Mikey screaming and running; Raph incensed; Donnie quietly following his brother's behaviors and reflecting on them; and Leo taking in the whole picture and making decisions (this one based on the most opportune time to watch Space Heroes!) FWIW, for that stunt, Mikey has it coming! A gem of a story!
1/26/2016 c1 103roxygoth
This is great! Love Leo being a genious! Roxy
12/2/2015 c1 DorkyScienceGeek
Leo! GENIUSLY DEVIOUS
2/25/2015 c1 46Gwydion
I really love your take on Leo in this! He's both being smart and a true teenager, haha. This was a really fun little story. Loved it! :)
12/16/2014 c1 Guest
I love this chapter. ANOTHER! *read this in Thor's voice*, but seriously please update.
6/20/2014 c1 13Adoradork
I enjoyed that! Very amusing :D
12/12/2013 c1 Kifanya
Hi!
I wanna ask your permission to translate this awesome story into Russian. It will be posted under your name as the author of course, and I'll give you the link to it (that is, if you don't mind the translation :))
Thanks in advance!
12/3/2013 c1 3vicky86
Lol love love love love it bk sometimes you forget how scary leo is
n how he think ogre everything lol
12/2/2013 c1 9Obviously not writing
I like it. It's very funny. It would be interesting to see what happens when they run into LH, but I think I can imagine it.
12/2/2013 c1 26Muse2488