for Is He Blind?

7/1/2018 c15 Guest
Oh my gosh I just read all of this. It’s amazing! I was just in curtains and you nailed the characters. Can’t wait for the end!
1/27/2017 c10 65ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
Aaaaaah Bobby and Bambi are just so cute, especially when he's defending her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
1/26/2017 c9 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
Me. Same. I'm Bambi just. Walking away. From her problems.

And Nikki just wants to help her idiot friends, the poor dear.

Aaaaah Bobby of course you're jealous! Because you're in love with her too! Just. Get. Married. Already!
1/26/2017 c8 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
"What the hell is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem..."

"Then why are you acting so weird?!"

"...Is Cioffi the guy you're in love with?"

"...NO."

I'm. Crying. This. Fic. This. Chapter! "The only other guy I know who's madly in love with someone else is me and I doubt it's me." BOBBY. YOU IDIOT. OF COURSE IT'S YOU! ALDJF'LAJSDF'LADJKSFLDJFADS'LK
1/26/2017 c7 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
THIS. OH MY GOD. THIS CHAPTER. IS MY FAVORITE ONE.

Fun fact after I read this chapter, I went to rehearsal, and I pulled aside my friends who are playing Bobby and Cioffi, and I told them all about this. I was so excited. Just. Bobby thinks it's Cioffi. Why Bobby? Why are you such an idiot? Aaaaaah.
1/26/2017 c6 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
THE QUESTIONS GAME.

I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE ADORABLE BUT ALSO END HORRIBLY AND GUESS WHAT. I WAS RIGHT.
1/26/2017 c5 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
THIS CHAPTER.

GEORGIA. WHY. DO. YOU. SUCK.

IT'S ONE THING. TO STRING ALONG YOUR EX BOYFRIEND AND USE HIM TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND BACK. IT IS QUITE ANOTHER. TO WAKE HIM UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING TO ASK HIM FOR SOME STUPID MUSIC. SO THAT YOU CAN SHOW IT TO YOUR EX-EX-HUSBAND. WHEN HE IS VERY CLEARLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

UGHHHHH GEORGIA I LOVE YOU AS A CHARACTER BECAUSE YOU'RE ME BUT PLEASE DEAR GOD LET BOBBY LIVE HIS LIFE.

Great chapter. Great fic.
1/26/2017 c4 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
Awww poor Bambi. Yes. Always sleep with Bobby. Be in love.
1/26/2017 c3 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
Love the Phantom analogy.

Ugghhhh Bambi just tell him already! He's such an idiot, he likes you back he's just too stupid to realize it!

Ughhh I ship thisssss.
1/26/2017 c2 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
THE WESTERN BAR. I'M CRYING. BAMBI WHY. ISN'T ROBBIN HOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

The mechanical bull omg. Poor Bobby. Him and his head injuries smh.
1/26/2017 c1 ChickWithThePurpleGuitar
Okay so I read all of this, but now I'm going back and reviewing each chapter because you deserve fifteen new reviews.

This. Is. So. Good. I'm currently playing Georgia in a production of Curtains at my school, and so I've been reading (and writing) Curtains fics to get more into character. This is definitely one of the best ones out there, and I've been telling my cast about it all week. Thank you so much for writing this!
11/28/2016 c15 16starkreactor
I cant believe you stopped this with only one chapter left T_T but where it ended was satisfying enough if you never update again. this was such a good fic!
6/4/2014 c15 Guest
please continue
5/19/2014 c15 rosella
please continue its so good
3/12/2014 c15 Guest
CANNOT WAIT for the last chapter.
28 Page 1 2 Next »