for Assassin of Beacon

10/21/2021 c10 wearedeadpool
i know you said at the end of this chapter that the story feels good having only 10 chapters, but base on the end of this chapter, it feels more like there still some story to tell, but hey, that's just what i think.
10/21/2021 c7 wearedeadpool
given that in the last chapter (chapter 10), it's revealed that Jaune actually fucked Yang and not Ruby, i think Jaune may have gotten Yang pregnant, since they were both drunk and neither of them were definitely carrying protection on themselves, so Jaune might have got Yang pregnant.
10/5/2021 c2 wearedeadpool
so base on the first chapter, I'm guessing that Jaune is the son of Desmond Miles and Lucy Stillman, which means that Jaune has Desmond's unique ancestry, and that he's the paternal half-brother of Elijah (Desmond's son in the AC universe, born in 2005).

also, base on the ending of the first chapter, I'm going to guess that Ozpin was once a Templar, and Ruby may have some connections to either the Assassins or Templars, given that she froze when she saw the Assassin symbol on Jaune's shield, as Well as the fact that she asked what the symbol on his shield stood for, so yeah.
9/5/2020 c4 R
Supposedly an assassin, yet for all the training and experience, he is still a clumsy oaf that makes an ass of himself in front of women.
8/22/2019 c10 PF115
Please continue this.
8/22/2019 c9 PF113
Witcher 3 trailer nod? If so I like it.
7/23/2019 c10 Grey-1313
I know I’m a tad late but I LOVE the story and what’s happening with it, shame it’s not a Lancaster ship but it’s fine tbh. You gonna continue it or is someone else writing it?
7/5/2019 c4 HellsMaji
Wow, he gets even more pathetic. His experience is fighting his entire life against other people? Yet he couldn't sense ruby about to kick him in the ribs. He couldn't sense pyrrha about to grab and throw him (or react to it when she did). And he couldn't sense ren standing right next to him or block the punch to his face. I think he might be more pathetic than canon jaune, made worse by the fact that he should be a hundred times better.
7/5/2019 c3 HellsMaji
What the fuck even is this? He's not an assassin, he's a fuckin' dumbass tool. You took canon jaune and gave him an assassin's background and weapons, and then made it all mean nothing. He pays zero attention to his surroundings, and is constantly getting his ass beat.
5/18/2019 c1 wearedeadpool
that ending tho.
12/28/2018 c10 Diamonte
Love your work, I wish for more
11/29/2017 c10 Guest
DethMan : Keep up! Love it!
1/4/2017 c10 Nise no kishi
This story is great if you abandoned it may I suggest putting up for adoption or a continuation
1/1/2017 c9 yesboss21
What, Cardin has Aura, and Jaunes hidden blade has slide in easily, does the Creed's blade absorb or rebounds or expelled the victims aura
1/1/2017 c8 yesboss21
Cardins whole bloodline is gonna be wipeout from existance
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »