for underneath the skin, there's a human

12/11/2020 c1 2sakuramuse
This is such a great story! I loved the subtle, slow burn between Sasuke and Sakura. Also this line: "Push and pull; the conflict of tides in her veins. Sasuke, her ambivalent moon" is literary genius. Well done!
7/18/2018 c1 Guest
Dang I freaking love this
3/8/2017 c1 16Kaze and Kiba
Thank you for the sweet story. I love how he quietly pulls her in and she can read him so well.
And at the end you said you werent entirely happy?
Well, just my opinion but it seemed to me the real ending was the part where it said "Sakura watches him watch her and she doesnt pull away this time."-the part right before the Ino part? It felt like the ending.
The rest did feel just a teeny tiny bit out of place as an end but I still liked it.
I love your work!
K&K
12/30/2016 c1 10walkingspring
well I like it!
9/10/2016 c1 Izanami118
It was sweet. I like it.
2/17/2015 c1 evil hag
It's great! I particularly liked that part about push and pull and the tides and the moon. You did a good job!
6/15/2014 c1 4chocolaterie
This was so profound and lovely. Your writing in general (although the way that you write Sakura and Sasuke is just... w o w) evokes this fond, nostalgic thrum inside my heart, and I love it even through the lingering melancholy.
5/2/2014 c1 lotus.rainbow123
This was very sweet! :) I enjoyed reading it. Your stories are always amazing! I will always be one of your biggest fans. :)
3/12/2014 c1 14die by thirty
You should be happy with this. It's perfectly, wonderfully, in character. I really hate it when fics have SasuSaku and completely ignore their history together. You didn't and I am sooooo glad of it.
You're a fantastic writer.

(I was going to write amazing or wonderful writer but then I remember that I'm saving them for their literal meanings, for something that leaves me in wonder or in awe. But you earned the fantastic. You have a talent for creating beautiful fantasies.)
2/24/2014 c1 8Ms. Gentry
Amazingly well done. I was enthralled all through out. You write the best of stories. Please continue writing more!
1/24/2014 c1 justreviewing
I like it. Simple and straightforward in the idea, but you weaved in details and depth.
Really, really nice.
1/17/2014 c1 1mililli
Great story!
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
Love this story :)
12/6/2013 c1 meantimegirl
I like this for the most part. I just got lost on the final part. Like it doesn't connect. Somehow.
12/5/2013 c1 cc