for The Keys To The Cage (And The Devil To Pay)

4/16/2019 c2 YeahMan8
Thy maternal figure reproduction organs reeks of thy scent of sea dwelling creatures...
(I'm sorry I had to. XD)
2/14/2017 c3 1hpchic03
I highly doubt you will ever update this but I think this is probably one of my favorite crossovers with Supernatural. Good job. :)
2/24/2016 c3 Guest
Hey please, please finish your story! I like your style
1/30/2016 c3 atalanta
I want you to update. Please update. This is awesome. UPDATE! I want to see how Dean and sam react to Harry being in a relationship.:) UPDATE!
10/31/2015 c3 kaeyti1
Seriously I love this so much. I love how their relationships are progressing, how Harry saved Pamela, how he's so very much a part of the Winchester brothers now. And to top it all off, your writing is amazing. I love the progression of the story, the way it flows, literally everything. This is definitely one of my favorite stories.
10/12/2015 c3 26TheCauldron
It's been a long time since this was updated, but I really hope you haven't abandoned it. It's a great story, and I really want to know what happens!
9/28/2015 c3 owlzilla
I love this story and am hoping that you someday finish it when you have the time. Although, oddly, I am rooting for a Harry/Castiel thing. Not that I don't kind of love the three way Sam/Harry, Dean/Harry that you've got going here but the reaper Tessa was hinting at the MOD thing and I have always loved Castiel ;) Wherever you take it though I think I'd follow along because every step you take in this might be surprising to me, but it's only in the best ways!
9/11/2015 c3 7bleeb90
I loved it! If was beautiful!
8/15/2015 c3 gobayern
I really like what you've done with this crossover. It's a bit refreshing to read one where Harry is not all powerful, and where Sam and Dean are more 'touchy-feely' and open with their affection for each other and for Harry. Keep up the good work!
6/9/2015 c3 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Oh my god, you had to throw in Drarry didn't you?
4/10/2015 c3 1EmeraldEyed
An interesting story, please continue it soon!
1/1/2015 c3 3Marcellebelle
please update soon your so good at writing!
11/7/2014 c3 Idgaftown
This story is amazing! Im crazy in love! Hope you can update soon!
9/23/2014 c3 5Tempt Me More
please say you will update this soon? such an awesome story shouldn't be left alone so much. Idk how many times I've read this, but each time I do I love it more and more (even though I usually hate 'weak' harry) and I'm left disappointed that it just stops :(
7/6/2014 c3 14Beth9891
Oh this one really really good... Makes me hate the angels though...please tell me that your going to give harry a happy ending..pretty pretty please? Like that harry is leaning towards dean, Sam was a bit of a dick in fourth season
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »