for The Long Road Home

12/30/2020 c28 1Katherine Swan
That was a wonderful story that fits really well with the characters. Thank you for sharing it!
8/22/2019 c28 Lacyrt2011
I love me some fluffy Caryl fics. This hit the spot! Such a good story!
6/17/2019 c4 Zutara4eons
omg I love lost. my favorite TV show besides Twd
1/15/2018 c28 littleshelly
Very nice, very entertaining read. You did the OCs well, too, they were all just enough and didn’t overpower the story, if that makes sense. The Caryl progression was very done. Everything was done much better than the actual show, you treated our beloved characters with respect. Thanks for this, and I hope you write more about them one day.
1/14/2018 c20 littleshelly
Ah, GAH!

He knows about the Cherokee Rose Bush now! I’m wondering what else he’ll find out!

Excellent chapter. I love their progression. Very well written.
1/14/2018 c18 littleshelly
Oh Daryl.

Dear, sweet man. Don’t you know that by admitting it all to her that you’re already a better man than you’ll ever know?

Sigh. Lovely chapter. Thank you.
1/14/2018 c14 littleshelly
After all the tragedy, which really was heartbreaking, the end of this chapter made it one of my favorites.

When Daryl ran back to Carol it was more than believable. It really was something that I feel would absolutely happen after the years apart and all these tragic events. The show refuses to show their connection anymore (which is why I quit watching), and although I realize this was written around 4 years ago, thank you for keeping them alive for us.
1/14/2018 c11 littleshelly
This was lovely. And so very them.
1/14/2018 c7 littleshelly
I’m really enjoying this story now, although I’m a little sorry I never found it before.

That being said, you are a very talented writer. Not many can interweave canon with originality and make it such an interesting read as you’ve done here. Your “stay safe” and other Caryl standards are expertly woven throughout. Excellent work, and I look forward to the rest.
6/29/2017 c28 ExtinctLeo
Great story! Love the happy ending! Thank you for sharing this with all of fanfiction.
6/25/2017 c5 ExtinctLeo
good chapter, definitely still curious about what happened to everyone. Its interesting you're using characters from another show, but since I happen to have loved LOST, it paints a fairly accurate picture of the two :P anyway, continuing onward!
6/24/2017 c1 ExtinctLeo
Just found this fic, great intro. im definitely curious to see where this goes!
6/18/2017 c28 desireecarbenell
Great story.
6/18/2017 c24 desireecarbenell
that was really too sweet and sexy.
6/18/2017 c3 desireecarbenell
I am glad that he admitted he wanted to stay.
676 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »