for He's Killing You

7/20/2014 c30 12LadyLaneyOfRanger
there isn't a new MR book. It is the next MR manga/anime. They are only in the middle of STWAOTS
7/20/2014 c30 2AJayde
Are you serious about the new book and the movie? I knew about the YouTube series but I haven't heard about anything else. I actually really don't want a movie or a new book especially because all the James Patterson books that have come out since 2008 have been terrible and I don't trust Hollywood with a movie about my favorite book series (or at least the first three books of my favorite series.) After what happened to Percy Jackson, I'm wary of any book-to-movie adaptations.
7/20/2014 c30 barberry
Okay, can someone please clarify to me? Is there really going to be another book? And are they making a movie? Honestly, I care more about the new book than I do the movie. Please, someone let me know.
7/20/2014 c30 3skellington.png
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE AND NOTHER BOOK... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. *ahem* Kay. Now that i am done brutally fangirling. Keep up with this story! Good writing, awesome plot!
7/20/2014 c30 3FAXalltheway
Omg! I can't believe he is making another boom! It better have bunches of FAX! If try don't stay together I may just kill somebody! And yes please post a picture of your snake bites! In going to get some when I'm older because those are just awesome! This chapter was awesome! Finally Fang and Max kissed even though she was a little scared! I just hope they stay together! Please update soon!
7/20/2014 c30 1Pup The Hooded Story Teller
OMG A NEW MAXIMUM RIDE BOOL! I CANT WAIT TO READ IT...
I bet with all the hate mail he got he finnaly relized that never more needed to not be the last book. Do you know what its called?
Anyways can't wait for chapter 31
7/20/2014 c30 cutekitten1025
Theres going to be a new maximum ride book?!
7/20/2014 c30 11MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever
ARE YOU SERIOUS! Update asap
7/20/2014 c30 Guest
Thanks for updating! I hope you update more often!

Are you freaking serious? I'm so pumped now! I didn't know it!
7/20/2014 c30 6Pure-Hazard
Love this chapter!

OMG OMG OMG! Are u shitting me?! There's gonna be another book?! AND A FREAKING MOVIE?! YAY! How do u know all this!
7/20/2014 c30 CodeBlue19
OMCHIZ NO WAY HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS! I really wanted another MR book and a movie and HOLY CRAP! I'M SO EXCITED NOW! And YAY FAX! And Max starting to get over her physical contact issues! WOOHOO! Keep up the awesome! :)
7/19/2014 c30 Guest
NO WAY! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaauyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I can't wait for the movie, webseries, and the new book!
7/19/2014 c30 2MaxFang4life
i heard about it to i so fucking excited wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
7/18/2014 c29 Guest
updaaye
7/18/2014 c28 Guest
update
764 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »