for He's Killing You

3/10/2021 c2 Guest87269
Let’s gooo Fang
3/10/2021 c1 Guest87269
I want to scream in frustration whenever someone stays with a guy like that smh he’s obviously so toxic gah
6/21/2018 c29 5likeglitterandgold
Wait… um, so is Dylan's name Dylan Dylan? Because you referred to his family as the Dylans earlier.
2/24/2017 c9 NoCluez
XD that author note though XD
11/25/2016 c29 16QuestionableIntentions
ugh i hate it when characters have to go through guilt for things they didn't do! MAX. STOP BLAMING YOURSELF.
11/25/2016 c10 QuestionableIntentions
max. sweetie. you are scared of him because his behavior is scary. look back. he is being extremely creepy and controlling. BREAK. UP. WITH. HIM.
11/25/2016 c5 QuestionableIntentions
"It would be awesome if you had a thigh gap."?
no. nononononono. please. no. MAX STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL DYE FANG'S HAIR PURPLE.
11/25/2016 c3 QuestionableIntentions
ok, dylan has a PROBLEM. i just wanted to say, anyone who is reading this should know that if your boyfriend/girlfriend is treating you like this, BREAK UP WITH THEM. and do it quick!
6/21/2016 c35 RepeatingSimplePhrases
I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago, but finding this fanfiction and constantly checking social media got me thinking, why not?
I really enjoyed the fanfic. Though I'd personally change the rating to Mature, I enjoyed it.
4/28/2016 c35 Guest
You should make a series about Max and Gang's daughter Rebel I think it would be super cute
10/12/2015 c14 AnonTheAnonymous
I completely understand Max's view on her weight, I always mean to diet, but I never actually do it, because I'm not way overweight, and I don't have the motivation. This is very well written, although there are some spelling and grammar mistakes you could fix. Other than that though, I really like it!
8/25/2015 c35 4piningspaceboys
SO THAT'S WHAT UNF STANDS FOR! OKAY!
8/25/2015 c30 piningspaceboys
IT CAME OUT IN MAY. ITS AWSOMESAUSE. I READ IT EVERYDAY. YAAAAAAAAAY.
8/25/2015 c9 piningspaceboys
GUESS WHO'S BACK (back back)
BACK AGAIN (gain gain)
SILENCE'S BACK (back back)
TELL A FRIEND