for He's Killing You

6/2/2015 c35 101abetternameneeded
Why are all of your stories so dark?!' They're good. I couldn't wore this stuff without it e coming funny or so overdone it was cheesy.
Good job, Silence!
4/22/2015 c35 RandomObsessionsOfMine
Aww, this is a cute ending. A little short, but still cute.
4/13/2015 c35 ClaceSizzyMalec
OMG! Great fanfic!
3/20/2015 c1 PothenaIsMyLife
Dylan does make a fair point. It is important to watch what you east and be healthy, but he's being kind of rude about it. Max seemed like a perfectly balanced girl and he shouldn't care about her weight.
3/16/2015 c35 1MaxRide1415
I loved this story, definitely by far, the BEST Maximum Ride Fan-Fic ever! Once I began reading, I couldn't stop. Feel free to check out my Maximum Ride story (although it's not as good as yours), called Maximum Ride- Nevermore Epilogue. In my opinion, the way Nevermore ended was, to be honest, kinda cruddy. Anyway, good luck with your future stories! -Fly On
3/16/2015 c30 TheRealMcKenna
Sorry to say this but the actual book is coming out of May 18th to be exact but ITS ABOUT TIME! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE US WITH THAT TERRIBLE ENDING!
3/13/2015 c35 3skellington.png
AWWHHHHHH
ME FEELS
2/20/2015 c35 Guest
So if thy had a kid that means they had sex omfg
2/10/2015 c35 4Spitfire303
I glad it had a happy ending :D i rather liked this fic hope your personal shit gets sorted :) until next time ;)
2/8/2015 c35 12heartofglass99
Loved the story! (: I liked the idea for this story...maybe something similar? Idk.
2/8/2015 c35 4Aspie Story Teller101
cheesy but good, what a cute name!
are you going to do a sequel? sorry if you already answered this question...
good story! keep it up!
2/7/2015 c35 5wiseyetharmless
Thanks for the ride, love. Stay awesome, and good luck.
2/7/2015 c35 4katzapped
:P Rebel is the coolest name ever. I wanna name my daughter Rebel now.
2/6/2015 c35 2Izombkllr
THAT'S SO SWEET
#LOVE IT!
2/6/2015 c35 FireStarRD
Silence, you take as much time as you need. I'm going through some stuff now too and we as a community of fangirls just need to stick together and hold on. Thank you so much for writing these great things. Thanks for telling us that we will see you again. Love ya and see Ya sometime!
764 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »