for He's Killing You

1/19/2015 c34 Guest
Wow great job writing this story! This chapter was amazing!
1/18/2015 c34 3pielover999
YAAAAAAAAAS I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD ABANDONDED THIS STORY!
1/18/2015 c34 4Spitfire303
i am glad that his mothers pov change when faced with the facts and didnt continued defending him against all reason
1/17/2015 c34 5wiseyetharmless
Oh sadness! Oh feelings!
Dropping the charges, damn, what a plot twist! I did NOT see that coming.
Beautiful chapter. Heart wrenching and beautiful.
1/17/2015 c34 loserslovereadin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
THIS STORY IS MY LOVE AND LIFE
PLEASE DONT END IT
1/17/2015 c34 7Fyre and Water
It's about to be over?! Noooo! This is awesome!
1/17/2015 c34 abdul hussain
I really like this story. U wish it wouldn't end, but sometimes I want a story to be over, no matter how good it is, because sometimes I kinda wish that the characters would just live a happy live and stuff, but I also like reading the angst so I have mixed feelings about this ending other then that great story, I really liked it. Here's your reward .
1/17/2015 c34 4katzapped
:( Aw. I kinda feel bad for Dylan's mom now... she lost her son, and even then, he was barely her son, just some freaky guy who stalked and raped a girl that he was obsessed with.
1/17/2015 c34 12heartofglass99
I love this chapter so much! Still looking for a nice Fax scene, but I'm glad Dylan's mom had some sense knocked into her by her own dead son. Thanks for the update! Loving this story!
1/17/2015 c34 FireStarRD
Wow. This was amazing. I'm sorry to hear it will be ending, childish as it was, I wanted it to go on forever. Have a wonderful MLKJ day! Bye! :)
1/17/2015 c34 2Izombkllr
I like the chapter cause it's kinda sweet. Thanks for updating :-)
1/17/2015 c34 4Aspie Story Teller101
I'm still having trouble seeing how this connects to the first chapter...
but I'm so glad she dropped the charges!
1/10/2015 c33 UnderTheAuroraBorealis
Please tell me that you are continuing this story. You can't just stop there! Oh my god
12/31/2014 c33 2Izombkllr