for Black Knight

12/26/2021 c2 MonkeyDGabry
I binge read most of your stories but this one i can't continue, it's too cringe. Maybe becuase its from 2013. It has all the cringe tropes at the time ahah.
7/11/2021 c2 corjca1
they are the real demons abominations against god
7/11/2021 c1 corjca1
nice father well the silly cunt fathered him ah arsehole what a wanker gives men a bad name
7/4/2021 c5 Guest
Naruto forgives very easily. Thats a good thing. I'd rape his fucking kids, his mother, and his wife, and I'd bet this limpdick cuck would forgive me instantly and hake my hand. Fucking dumbass.
5/30/2021 c1 Yami Fenikkusu
Kushina is the whore of a stepmother for this naruto and some Uchiha woman is, This Naruto mother.
5/9/2021 c3 Highcat
It's sometimes hard to tell which character is speaking,if you want you could you could make it so a paragraph has only one person speaking for example
(Start paragraph)"Words,words,words",some description that describes the character speaking(end paragraph)

(Start next paragraph)"words,words,words",a character description (end paragraph)
Don't have two characters speak in the same paragraph,that only confuses some people(it's your choice on how to write this is just advice)
5/9/2021 c2 Highcat
Your conversations feel rushed you should slow down a bit
3/26/2021 c27 1Shadow-Fire Dragon Slayer
can't wait for the rewrite
3/2/2021 c4 kaidus22
the story is confusing
2/27/2021 c28 Etroxic
I re ready this 3 times after waiting a bit for updates. But as it is, just let it die. Dont think a remake would do good. Good while it was up. Story falls off to canon but filler in every aspect.
2/14/2021 c28 NekoMan
Well I hope you continue this one because it is really good though.
1/30/2021 c1 god eater
kurenai would be a good pick as a pairing i dont know why u would prefer a harem especially in a dark fic like this one
1/5/2021 c1 Guest
Chapter 1 is as far as I’m going with the story. Everything goes by too fast. The scenes don’t follow from each other. None of the characters resemble their canon counterparts, at all. There’s also too much ‘telling,’ not enough ‘showing’ (if any). Overall, it’s a poorly written story. It reads more like an outline.
12/10/2020 c28 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, do not give up, please, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a fan of this type of stories and the truth is unmatched.
11/2/2020 c7 1BiscuitCultist
This story is very disjointed and hard to follow. The relationships between characters make no sense, the reactions are inconsistent and Naruto appears to have 3 different personalities and the powers of a god. I'm not sure what to think about this story aside from a huge question mark and the phrase WTF?
837 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »