FanFiction.Net
for Black Knight

3/28 c4 TrashAssAuthor
Why is this so fucking trash, he told her not to hate her mom? Motherfucker was the one that was causing him pain wtf, i best this author wants to get NTR and then tells his girl it’s okay if she enjoys it fucking trash ass story. See a therapist or get some bitches ️
3/28 c3 DamnTurningTrash
Curse? It’s a ducking it how it is no need to be so fucking dramatic
3/4 c1 Guest
I read up to chapter 7 needs lemons sooner if there are any, needs hidden leaf bashing, remove Kushina bashing/ evil Kushina & instead rewrite the story to make it were Kushina is good & make Minato bad, etc..
3/4 c28 tyoung
I know it is unlikely, considering it has been 5 years, but I hope you decide to come back to this eventually
1/13 c1 1bibink729
good
1/7 c1 bibink729
good
11/29/2022 c9 Fredward1
There’s “making him out to be the bad guy” and then there’s “making him an asshole to everyone who likes him remotely for some illogical reason even after learning a ton of things”. It’s like every step he takes forward, you yeet him back. And it’s not subtle and there isn’t character development. He literally went from being super chill and slightly cocky one chapter in the beginning to a fucking douche the next.
10/25/2022 c28 Yummybuns
Why the fuck did you stop. Fucking serious bro
9/5/2022 c1 maskaggarwal
Can anyone tell me what is tier 3 manipulation for wind as I was unable to find it in the story
8/21/2022 c14 Guest
I could easily add anko into the harem
8/21/2022 c8 Guest
Well I hope he gets back with yugao can't wait to get with kurenai I also want him to get with anko and now May if that's how you spell it
6/4/2022 c28 Kishin
I hope you return to this story soon. Good luck in all your stories plague.
5/28/2022 c1 Monkey King Omega
is kushina a bad person for hating her husband's bastard (affair) child
5/15/2022 c12 Guest
I hope you don't continue this shit fest you suck
4/23/2022 c28 1Reaping Shadow
Really could use an update on this, just reread it for the fourth time.
853 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »