for Raindrops & Puddles

7/11 c14 Taylor Yacovazzi
I have an idea. You’ve done blind Female Harry Potter And now you’ve done deaf female Harry Potter, so why not do a female Harry Potter that’s Both blind and deaf at the same time.
5/6 c24 1Xuan Tian Shang Ti
Not bad, very not bad at all. I was thinking Sirona might not be a terrible idea for a name, a little pretentious perhaps (think female Irish Apollo), but a strong magical name even if it doesn’t fit too well with the typical Weasley naming scheme. But yeah, I like the story idea, and I think you could take it quite far.
4/23 c25 cookyc
Now this would be great to read some pay back from grandma
4/23 c22 cookyc
Oh wow now this is a great beginning to a wonderful story please continue, this idea can go so many ways and so different
4/22 c23 BigD2k
You might want to check the coding you for the last three chapters. The text is garbled.
4/22 c22 ClaireR89
Something went wrong. Chapter is all messed up
4/3/2019 c6 PikaMew1288
This seems like a interesting concept. I'm surprised that I haven't seen it used before.
4/3/2019 c4 PikaMew1288
This is interesting and something that I'd love to see continued if you decide to make a story out of this. Fem Harry with Giants blood isn't something that I have never seen done before. It would interesting to see a fic where a Fem Harry gets the benefits of a Giantess, meaning their size and magical resistance, without the mental drawbacks.
3/23/2019 c18 KagomeInuBlack
i like this one
3/23/2019 c6 28Sakura Lisel
Does she HAVE TO go to Beauxbatons? Or can she go to a different school? If I took up this idea, I was thinking of sending her to Ilvernmory instead somehow.
3/14/2019 c14 Cannot login
How about a story were harry is the child of the black widow and the winter shoilder
6/10/2015 c2 Guest
I prefer for the lord of the rings one, if you can make femharry sister to arwen, would definitely see how aragorn react to that. Just could not imagine femharry as a hobbit nor dwarf. I could not see femharry pair with another guy besides aragorn either.
6/7/2015 c2 13yukicrewger2
bravo!
8/7/2014 c2 Rose1414
Love this one...
7/21/2014 c3 25tlyxor1
I really shouldn't read your plot bunnies. I always feel inclined to continue them.

Enjoyed it.