FanFiction.Net
for I'm Not Leaving

7/28/2016 c18 Sadderdaze
I can't believe you killed my Senpai...
7/28/2016 c6 Sadderdaze
Damn Spirit that bastard!
7/28/2016 c5 Sadderdaze
before I read the next chapter...Imma guess: My guess is that she's pregnant. now imma ses if I'm right.
7/28/2016 c1 Sadderdaze
"can you try that again? You were leaning a bit to the left." OMG LMAO I'M DYING!
7/19/2016 c18 lsmith1990
Great story even if I'm upset about Soul. Can't wait to start the sequel.
The only suggestions I have are to go back and proof read to fix grammer and whatnot.
6/29/2016 c18 Slurmp The Fairy
This is crap. Fix your grammar and spelling and maybe I'll like it.
6/29/2016 c17 Deaththekid5580
man i just read your story and i loved it please write again and pm if you ever need help with an idea
4/1/2016 c17 Guest
You know if it wasn't for your funny shout outs or whatever it is in your head. I could've been crying right now. But anyway it's an awesome story. One question though. Why do you have to kill Soul? He was so sweet and all... And you just kill him, when he was about to become a father. Geez.
11/4/2015 c17 Guest
The ending was so sad... ;((
2/24/2015 c17 Guest
Well thanks for pulling my heart gut out and ripping it to microscopic pieces... Why don't you just rip out my tounge and slap me around a bit with it?! Great story
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
Omg why does this not say tradgedy? This was too sad.
12/15/2014 c17 SoMaLover
Fuck! It was so sad why did soul die? I'm crying at midnight and its dark and sad... WAHHHHHH... I feel like such a baby but this was such a heart warming and sad story...*SOBS* I want to hold my grandma now... Bye...
12/11/2014 c17 YouRadio
Aw man...right in the feels...*sniffs* in the feels man...aw.
9/10/2014 c17 Guest
What is the seqel called
post on your page please and your fucking awsome
9/10/2014 c13 Guest
Holy fucking shit what is with you
your awesome