for Return of the Leviathans

7/14/2019 c1 BrentNewland
Disgusting filth.
6/19/2015 c7 Kyuubiichild
This is a very interesting story idea and concept. There are a number of odd phrasing in the various sentences and paragraphs though that sometimes make it tricky to read. If you are still looking for a beta I would be happy to assist you in doing the editing and helping you finalize your story.

One other subject on the topic of writing is that you sometimes seem to jump tense. Some parts of the story are written in present tense, "He does this, She does that," and some parts are told in past tense. "He did this, she did that." Most people find it a lot easier to fall into reading a story that's written in past tense, and it can be a lot easier for the writer to deal with action and story progression as well.

I hope your writing continues and that my suggestions don't upset you.
5/28/2014 c3 kali-sinclaire
Lov the fic so far but kinda reminds me of keira marcos's work
2/9/2014 c11 Aria DeLoncray
Great story!
1/23/2014 c5 thewolf74
This is a very good story. I really like the fact that John and Rodney have decided to stick together when going of world when possible. I wonder who their Alpha is going to be. I have an idea, but I'm not going to guess just yet. Please update again very soon. I rally like this story.
12/21/2013 c10 thunder18
12/21/2013 c10 thewolf74
This story is getting good. I really like the fact that the Wraith were eliminated. Well except for the one that are in the Milky Way. I hope that they can eliminate the remaining Wraith. Please update again very soon. I want to know if they take the city back to Pegaous.
12/20/2013 c9 thunder18
12/20/2013 c9 thewolf74
Wow. I'm happy that they found the Aurora and was able to bring it back to Atlantis. I sure hope that they can help the Ancients that were aboard it. I love what they did with the IOA members. I also love what they did when they sent the information on the Stargate Program when they sent the IOA members back to earth. I hope that the next chapter is posted soon. I really love this story.
12/18/2013 c8 jdnokc
Wow an awesome story. Hope to see more soon. But I have to ask did you get some inspiration from Keira Marcos's The Lantean Legacy? The only thing wrong I saw was in the beginning you say the Ford was promoted to Major by Sumner, but then in later chapters still call him LT. Again awesome!
12/18/2013 c8 thewolf74
I think that it's funny that John put the IOA across from Steve the Wraith. Please update again very soon. I don't think that what the IOA has planned will work. There are two many Lanteans against them.
12/18/2013 c8 thunder18
12/17/2013 c7 thunder18
12/16/2013 c7 thewolf74
I'm glad that they were able to fight the Wraith off temporarily. I'm also glad that Teyla, Aiden and Peter finally bonded. I'm hoping that John and Rodney find their Alpha soon. Please update again very soon. I really like this story.
12/11/2013 c4 thewolf74
I like the fact that John was in charge from the start and that Sumner had to take orders from him. Yay. I also like it that John wants Rodney as his Beta. They make a very good couple. I hope that the first ten missions go well. Please update again very soon. I really like this story.
16 Page 1 2 Next »