for Star Wars: Episode VII: The Yuuzhan Vong

3/9/2015 c9 spirit117
Great chapter Nomad, the fight between Anakin and Calamity was awesome. I also loved seeing the Fett man at the end, he’s probably one of the few people who can get away with what he did.

3/8/2015 c9 26tailedninja
Nice chapter. Was not expecting Bobba, but I should have given how much of a fan favorite he is.
6tail
3/8/2015 c9 1kash890
Cool story brahhh
Cant wait for the next update ;)
2/25/2015 c8 spirit117
Great chapter Nomad, looks like Akilah and Jysella are off to a rough start. Looks like Darth Calamity has her own little story to tell soon, I wonder who the fake Jedi was. Also HOW DID KEETAR F#CKING SURVIVE FALLING OUT OF THE SHIP!

2/21/2015 c2 45King of 2211
I've only read up on the Yuuzhan Vong recently, and I'd say you've got them down pretty good.
2/21/2015 c1 King of 2211
I never thought you were a fan of Star Wars, this was actually pretty good. Oh, by the way; EPISODE 7 COMES OUT DECEMBER, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
2/21/2015 c8 1kash890
You are the boss!
2/10/2015 c1 kash890
I wonder what's next...
;)
2/9/2015 c7 spirit117
Kyp has finally made it back to Coruscant just to get shot down talk about bad luck. I also feel sorry for Jaina and Jag; Kyp’s return is definitely going to cause problems for their Marriage.

1/29/2015 c7 Guest
Eager for updates!
10/2/2014 c6 spirit117
Great chapter Nomad, so Tor Vizsla is Mand’alor I know a little about the guy but not as much as I would like. I was actually thinking the new Mand’alor was Boba Fett, hopefully we see the Fett man soon. Anakin and Leia also had a little fight scene; Anakin’s in for a rough time when he finds out about Tahiri. Oh is Darth Calamity an OC character by chance I’m drawing a blank.

Keep up the great work.

P.S. Hey just curious why is the mandalorian commander leading the mission named Dominic Santiago. I don’t mind but I’m wondering if it’s a Gears of War reference or not.

P.S.S. Oh also just so you know in the Star Wars Expanded Universe Leia did become a Jedi Knight but she never made it to Jedi Master. The reason why is probably because since she's also a politician she couldn't invest the time in it or she just didn't want to. Why Luke did teach her partially her main teacher was Jedi Master Saba Sebatyne. She also learned a little from Vima-Da-Boda first, a Jedi Knight who survived the Great Jedi Purge and the downfall of the Empire.
9/30/2014 c6 28Son of Whitebeard
lots more horror
8/12/2014 c5 Guest
Very interesting! Look forward to an update!
7/25/2014 c5 Son of Whitebeard
funny how somebody called Lumyira is a Dark Mistress of the Sith
7/10/2014 c5 spirit117
Great chapter Nomad. It looks like Lumiya is the leader of the Sith this time around. Sad that Tahiri was left behind...not so much though for Jax and Morto. I guess now it's time for the waiting game before any of them appear again.

Keep up the great work.

P.S. It looks like you have a few new readers for this story now congrats.
29 Page 1 2 Next »