for The Place We Can Call Home

12/3/2020 c9 Kurogami Yoru
please continue
9/16/2020 c2 2Yuzuki476
Am glad that team kakashi and team kurenai and team guy and Team Asuma survived and now they are going to train their students seriously.
9/16/2020 c1 Yuzuki476
Oh my god how could someone butched everyone in konoha like this.
9/17/2014 c9 Guest
Please update. Or else. Mwu-ha-ha-ha!
8/24/2014 c9 EstahLT
Awesome! Keep it up :) they way you write the fighting scenes are very easy to put in motion when reading.
5/14/2014 c9 Akamatt67
Interesting story and great pairings, I can't wait to read more.
4/8/2014 c9 4MotherOfPandas
Hmm where should I start we'll for one thing the idea and concept of the entire story is amazing, I was impressed but I'm sorry to say it went downhill from there, it's a shame to. Ill explain, the story has no pacing it rushes and then slows down and then rushes again leaving the story with no balance. There's also a lot of grammar mistakes I'm sorry to say not only that the writing isn't detailed enough there was some areas throughout the story that could have been better explain or executed. And the biggest flaw you didn't capture the emotions for the story. The beginning should have put the readers to tears or feel a lot of feels but just when it starts getting there it rushes example after the massacre when team 7 went to the tunnels nobody should have been able to sleep that much devistation should have left them screaming in fear or have nightmares if you were to think realistically that's what you had to apply to the those scene and what was failed. Don't get me wrong the plot was great and the characters never seemed Ooc but just that can't hold up a story, sorry if I seemed harsh it was never my intentioned I just really like the idea and was very sad when it wasn't well excuted. Side note this story also had 2 of my favorite pairings (NaruSaku, SasuHina)
4/4/2014 c9 cooper80
Awsome fight scene. I hope you update soon.
3/29/2014 c9 Dude
Love the pairings
2/27/2014 c8 XD
author pls. UPDATE! I DO REALLY MISS THIS HUHUHUHU I WILL CRY A THOUSANDS OF TEARS IF YOU NEVER UPDATE and one more thing pls. MORE SASUHINA MOMENTS PLS...
2/26/2014 c8 Guest
Author pls. UPDATE! I miss this, i always look if theres a new update on this fanfic but its still chapter 8 I want UPDATE author .pls. T_T
1/29/2014 c1 naruhina hater
You got the pairing right and good first chapter.
1/28/2014 c8 RCPMione
very nice, can't wait until the next update!
1/25/2014 c8 Hueman
Never stop story is REAL goo. nd the pairings are the best. SASUHINA
1/23/2014 c1 Not Your Guest
you have the pairings messed up... it's suppose to be sasusaku and naruhina! you idiot!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »