for The Struggle

6/23/2017 c2 Guest
This is fantastic. Also... surprisingly accurate. Shockingly accurate. For my experience, that is. I sincerely hope hope that you continue this, as it is an interesting and artistic read. I'd really appreciate it if Or if you could somehow show the more gruesome parts of an eating disorder- they aren't nearly as beautiful as most stories showcase them as being, and it'd be nice to have a more accurate story. So sorry if this comment has unintentionally offended anyone. Thank you for reading!
10/10/2016 c2 Betty-theprussianscare-Chase
Hey! Are you planning on continuing? -
11/1/2015 c2 Ashes4Ashes
I've struggled with disordered eating all my life and this is very true. Reading stories like this puts things in perspective, especially when it's written so beautifully. I remember there are other people out there experiencing these feelings. Thank you.

I'll be waiting for an update! Great job! Everyone is in character and the writing flows beautifully.
9/7/2015 c2 7Penelope Perenbloom
You set the story up really well in the prologue. I like how natural the progression is, that we're not just thrown straight into him binging and puking. Instead, you set up the cause of his self-image issues and show that he doesn't want to throw up from the get-go. I like his prayers to the toilet bowl, and his relationships with the other characters. The interactions enhance everything, how he's being pulled one way, then another, never able to healthily lose weight and gain muscle like he wants. It's slowly driving him towards a more unhealthy method to achieve that much-desired perfection. No pressure to rush your writing; I get that it's really hard to find inspiration sometimes. Please continue to write- don't give up on this story!
8/31/2015 c2 the awesome roxy
Great story! Continue it, pretty please ;)
8/26/2015 c2 America
Love it! Update soon
8/26/2015 c2 Irradiated Mouse
Yes! I was so excited to see that this updated! The story is very interesting, you have amazing writing with describing how Alfred's feeling. Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for the story!
8/22/2015 c1 Guest
Moooorrreeeee
1/3/2015 c1 kino-mana'o-'uhane
Wow... this is really good! Great writing, as well!
6/18/2014 c1 1Kotia97
One-shot is good itself alone, really good being written, so I would left it, if you don't want to make it longer. However, I wouldn't mind if you decided to write continuation, it seems that would be great long-term story! Really, really!
4/21/2014 c1 doodlesonlinedpaper
I was really impressed with the way you managed to portray and write this. Bravo.
3/4/2014 c1 Branchfoot
Continue, please? You have done a great job with this so far, and I would like to see how this all resolves.
2/1/2014 c1 nire eliza lunar
CONTINUE PLEASE I love this fanfic and seeing Alfred f jones be weak for once
1/18/2014 c1 5zoewinter1
please, please continue. I would love to see Alfred recover from this, and you write it beautifully like we're right in his head.
12/14/2013 c1 1Syucucu
can you contunue this? its a verry good bugining and i wold like to see more
24 Page 1 2 Next »