for Demetri's Soul Mate (Complete)

2/8 c15 Daboop Jones
wow she aint even trying anymore. like seriously shes treated like a pet and ok with it.
4/28/2020 c40 Guest
So after reading the majority of this, I had to stop because the characters arcs are nonexistent. Scarlett is a poorly written character that has a major case of Stockholm’s Syndrome and Demetri is physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive. I am a little horrified by the reviews that people think this is a healthy relationship. She had so much potential in the beginning where she did express more personality but that evaporated the minute she went to Volterra. I was expecting that she would combat the abusive elements and showing him the best sides of humanity but you enabled Demetri and other characters like Alec to be demeaning and authoritative the entire time. I sincerely recommend spending time working on character development and outlining the plot if/whenever you edit this.
11/12/2019 c42 Guest
orhan high school host club refrance
~nice
Gud intresting
6/6/2019 c47 Kushka
Good story
11/14/2018 c10 Emily
I'm trying to like this story, I really am, but this behavior is so abusive and unhealthy. It makes me sad reading it.
4/1/2018 c1 Hold777
why do they want to keep her away from her soulmate? I would think that he would make her happy.
3/18/2018 c47 peinisimo
That was a good read but I just hoped you did more relating to her gift. I hope you do in the sequel
2/1/2018 c47 Elizabeth H
To the author:
Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for your story, it’s full of romance, humor, angst and so on. All the characters personalities were written vivid. The whole story was just spectacular and ethereal.
Secondly, I wondered if I would have the permission to translate this story into Chinese, let more fans in China to know about this story. Of course, you will still get the full credit of this story. I only request the translation permission for the story “Demetri’s soul mate”. Is that okay?
Finally, I wholeheartedly hope that you could give me the permission to translate the story. Thanks a lot!
7/27/2017 c47 ravenwholock
this story was just the right combination of fluff, humor, sarcasm and angst. i really liked alec and scarlett in this story.
12/29/2016 c2 RebelRae
you should put a bigger space between time skips. gets confusinf
12/29/2016 c2 RebelRae
you should put a bigger space between time skips. gets confusinf
10/2/2016 c12 Galacticus
I wasn't able to finish this story. As soon as she meets Demetri, Scarlett has no personality and does whatever people tell her to do. I thought she was supposed to be smart and sassy, but as soon as she got to the volturi, her character lost all interest to me. I'm also wondering why she spends half her time sleeping and taking baths. It's boring to read about. I stopped at chapter 12 though so idk if she ends up developing a personality. I'm not trying to be mean, especially because I thought this story had a lot of potential. I'm pretty picky about what I choose to read so it's sad when I can't finish a story.
324 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »