for Amour island

6/8/2019 c7 Tepig360
I’m a ForestFireShipper so...
5/31/2017 c4 Guest
can beeheem really do that
11/29/2015 c1 Guest
Omg thank the gods of pokemon I finely fond a SnivyxTepig story *the song "Hurry up and save me" starts to play* I've been looking for one for ages! :)
8/5/2015 c1 Lukas Hension
Hey trystrike is there going to be a chapter 8
8/4/2015 c7 Guest
Will there be a chapter 8
3/16/2015 c7 The Knife Pie
plz do another chapter
11/1/2014 c7 Pikachufan260
Me: that part where tepig says I can't eat and sleep thing, well, have you got that from ice age 4, I just wanna know that's all
9/2/2014 c1 10Sideshow Hayden
A good story for a good ship, we need more of these stories. And the official name for the ship is ScissorsBeatsPaperShipping. (Get it? Fire types are strong against Grass types)
9/1/2014 c6 7Thundertail913
I found the chapter you were talking about when you reviewed my story. _ I'm glad it influenced the UnfezantxLeavanny pairing! To be honest, when I first made that pairing in my Holiday Specials, it was pretty random, but I grew to like it. :3

You seem to have better writing skills as the chapters progress. The story is a bit rushed, but you have the points across. Great work, and keep writing! :)
7/29/2014 c7 1FerretFlies
Sorry I've been offline for so long. It's just one excuse after another, isn't it? I guess I'm going to have to take Dragonite's advice on the "DEFY the universe even if it's all against you!" won't I as it seems "Eternal Scars" has been delayed for way too long.

I really like what you've written - it's great! The time between Snivy and Unfezant (previous chapter) was amusing and a nice read. I like how you had Unfezant learn Attract in order to get that male to leave her alone. The exchange between Leavanny and Unfezant was funny as well as sweet, and I liked reading it. Overall, great job!

As for this chapter, it was definitely interesting to find the "whole universe" was against Snivy and Tepig as Tepig's luck seemed to be a little... malfunctioned. I really loved the sudden Dragonite insert, as you can probably tell, and the exchange between the four males. And the end was beautiful, to say in the least. Snivy and Tepig holding hands- err... and hooves? - Snivy's many other reactions (near tears, in awe, blushing, hug, and the laughter), and the fact that Tepig searched so hard for it for that special occasion is wonderful. And on top of all of that, you still managed some humor. Amazing job! I can't wait until the next part.
6/18/2014 c5 Cipher Enigma
good work i like it
1/29/2014 c5 FerretFlies
Great job! You went all out, and I didn't give you too much to go off of! This was a nice read - it constantly had something occurring - and I like how you made each part unique, and even went as far as to add the trainers in. I love all the humor in this chapter - I couldn't stop laughing! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

If you're still looking for some ideas for Snivy and Unfezant, I can think of a few. I'm kinda in a rush right now, though, so I'll have to PM them to you later.
12/22/2013 c4 FerretFlies
Sorry I didn't review on the previous chapter; I'll just do both.
I really liked how you've done this. It's quite unusual, but very suiting. Emolga caused so much trouble, and karma came back to haunt her (not a Ghastly XD). Each of the different Pokémon used was really cool in my opinion. I enjoyed the Beheeyem at the end - that stood out as to how to catch Emolga. I can't wait for the next chapters!

(Oh, and on my fic... sorry 'bout that, though it's not too much to worry about. Just a quick moment between the two; I still prefer SnivyXTepig - or forestfireshipping as you put it. It won't affect the story too much. I just felt that Oshawott needed a little more attention, and, since he just so happens to be the flirt of the group... that happened.)
12/18/2013 c3 Cipher Enigma
Well this escalated
12/15/2013 c2 FerretFlies
Great job again! I really like this. It's humorous, but, at the same time, very serious, depending on the view taken. I'm seeing your pattern here, and I'm enjoying it. I've seen many fics where Unfezant is a close friend of Snivy's, and I personally agree with that. Emolga's plot is so... her; I'm glad you have her so well in character. She's going to cause a lot of trouble. I can tell. Keep it up!
17 Page 1 2 Next »