for Operation White Rose

5/30/2017 c6 Kiriei Tokiha
I loved this, possibly one of the best ruby x weiss fanfics i've read, sorry i prefer to read through before reviewing
3/15/2016 c1 1Crawmander
I understand that this was made about Volume 1-ish but it's good, now it's one of my favourite stories :)

(I am not Australian but I moved from Brazil to Australia at a very young age
2/19/2016 c5 Misslieness
Time to read the sequel :D This was a fun story!
2/19/2016 c3 Misslieness
This was heartwarming :)
2/19/2016 c2 Misslieness
This was a great chapter! You've done very well with what little you had to work with back then.
1/1/2016 c6 EndlessChains
A well done story. Very endearing to read with how the past of Ruby and Weiss are like and how it affected the two. Not to mention the interaction they have with one another is adorable and there was a lot of emotions out into it as they confessed as well as the operation being a success. It was amusing tuts this was all an elaborate plan that worked quite well. The gifts they all received form one another was well done and interesting. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
4/26/2015 c4 7AdamthePyromancer
Wait is Final Fantasy High School a real thing?
3/6/2015 c1 9Tim46billion
I'm an American and I can honestly say that we understand the difference in favourite and favorite. Plus we don't care really, but this thing is gonna be good anyway, I can feel it
8/18/2014 c4 18zachlorthan
Hell I don't know what you were talking about. That was awesome. Much better than a lot of the ones I've read. You've got talent.
8/18/2014 c2 zachlorthan
I'm always thinking half sisters
3/8/2014 c4 6Outlaw Team
Whatever you do, Ruby, don't tell her that this was all a mastermind plan! The effect worked out perfectly the way it did!
3/3/2014 c4 7Weiss Schneezed
When I read this chapter I darted thinking that it would be funny if yang out up a mistletoe for weiss and ruby when they got back and when she did I couldn't stop laughing :)
2/12/2014 c2 4ODST110
good call on the parent thing, but me and my brother look nothing alike, hopefully not signifying anything, but while were both tall, im fatter but close to as strong if you took away the age difference and he's lerpy and more physically driven.
2/12/2014 c1 ODST110
its ok amigo. I don't care much about spelling as long as its right somewhere, americans are pretty stupid, trust me, 'cause I am one!

anyway so far so good, who knows how quick ill finish this, probably next 20 minutes or so, but ill leave a review when I do
1/20/2014 c5 4The Canadian Rifleman
So first off, can't wait for the sequel. Really looking forward to that. Although, I'd rather you add another message or something to this one to let people know when it's up. Just my opinion, though, since I don't follow many authors and barely check Author alerts.
Story flaws: there weren't very many. I didn't see many spelling mistakes, if any and the story seemed well-structured. I will say this though, it was a little awkward at times. The confession and some parts of the ending scenes of the last chapter. I think the word crush was spoken a few too many times during the confession scene. That might just be my dislike of the term, though.
Despite the confession scene being slightly awkward (to me), I still liked it very much, as well as most other scenes in the story. The plot is very good. I like the concept of a secret plan to get alone time with Weiss. I like how you wrote it out as well. Turned out very well. The story flows well and the fluff satisfies my White Rose obsession perfectly. Yang's protectiveness of Ruby is very well done, from the bloody pulp to the suggestively lewd comments. I like seeing Weiss squirm at such lewdity. Makes me feel... good. Good and content.
Anyway, thanks for the great story, and again I hope to see the sequel when it comes out.

TCR