for His Choice

11/7/2014 c1 ElementalMaster16
sweet.
10/12/2014 c1 LuresaSWTOR
Omg I laughed so hard at the "Besides, we don't know if Voldemort is dead yet. What if we're killing him slowly and one more time will finish him off?" Or, "Wow nine? Go us", so dang funny! This is such a guy thing to say too! Priceless!
9/12/2014 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fun story and even funnier ending! Thanks for sharing.
7/27/2014 c1 66BlueRubyBeat
You're right. It was ridiculous, but it was funny as well! XD
7/17/2014 c1 3MidnightWriterPhilosopher
This was a cute little one-shot.
7/7/2014 c1 1Lionasha No Bruja
Very funny but is the Ginny-bashing really necessary? I mean portray as an obsessed fangirl, fine. But the slut-shaming? There's nothing in canon to suggest she behaves like that.
7/6/2014 c1 3SakuraKoi
0.0
6/21/2014 c1 6Black-Rose23
Uh oh, looks like Ginny wasn't as discreet as she thought. I'm glad Harry decided to make his own choice for once.
5/27/2014 c1 Cateagle
*snicker* I'll bet Mr. Weasley heard Molly down in his office; she has to be most thoroughly ticked off by so much going wrong with her plans and then being taken most intensely to task by Harry. That was a fun read.
4/14/2014 c1 2Specky Clarke
another great story. Keep going.
4/3/2014 c1 6ElizabethAnneSoph
I was laughing my head off all through this text! Completely hilarious, and brilliant on a bit of it!
4/2/2014 c1 8LWJ2
This is all you described, and also humourous. Thanks!
3/30/2014 c1 21twistyguru
*snicker* Ron and Ginny, together. Well, they ARE Purebloods….
3/29/2014 c1 41Luan Mao
Weasley bashing? I see nothing to object to in this.

Decent little piece. The only shortcoming I can see is, where Hermione said "I prefer this ending" you should have worked in something about "happy endings". Because there's a time and a place for smutty jokes, and that scene was the time and place.
3/24/2014 c1 Pyro-Neko-Isis